Wednesday, November 23, 2005

SOLD OUT

Lady luck is all sold out and I got to the store to late.
I don't know how much longer I will have internet or a roof over my head.
My car is gone. I had two choices. Pay for it to be towed and then for it to sit in the tow yard. Or give the piece of shit to the tow company. Bye bye pos car. Not upset about this at all. I hated that car.
L & I is messing around again and it is fucking with my life severely.
Rent is coming up again, electric is over due and so is cable. Soooo you guessed it. Bye bye cable. Maybe electric and if I don't get a check real soon. Bye bye apartment hello homeless shelter. No way. I will make my brother and my sister take my kids and I will bounce around. There is no way that my kids are sleeping in a shelter for even one freekin night. I will sell my soul to the devil first. Which is kinda hard considering I don't believe in Satan. I will sell everything I own befor I let my kids loose the roof over their head. So therefore. Duh I just thought of it. Bye bye computer. I don't know how much I can get for it. But something is better then nothing. Right. Right. Shit. This really sucks.
I think I need to say all the things I am thankful and grateful for. I might be thinking things are bad, watch what happens though as I count my blessings, never having bought lady luck in my life.
1) MY CHILDREN
2) We are all healthy.
3) Family
4) Friends in abundance
5) Food in the cupboards
6) A fireplace
7) lots of warm cats and dogs to snuggle up with
8) Plenty of blankets too
9) A friend and two family members live in the same complex so if we lose power we can still keep food refrigerated, take showers, do laundry and cook.
10) Even though we will more then likely loose cable we still have movies we can watch.
11) We did not loose everything like those who went through the hurricanes.
12) Love
14) Forgiveness
15) A positive attitude
16) The power to do something if I just put my brain to work
17) I can think
18) I can see
19) I can walk on my own two feet. ( Snowvhites mom just lost her left leg from the knee down and right foot from the heel pad out.)
20) I can hear with both ears
21) I believe everything will be fine
22) I am greatful to God for all of these gifts and the ability to see them even when I want to be blind to them and just feel sorry for myself.
*************************
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thank you Lord for all that you have given to me and my family and my friends. Lord please give strength to those who need it and vision to those who are blind in their soul. Lord please help those who need you. Please heal those who are ill. May all who are suffering feel your presence and know your love.
Thank you Lord for the bounty which we recieve every single day that we breathe.
AMEN.

No comments: