Wednesday, April 27, 2005

EEEEEEKKKKK

The time is getting nearer!
I will be leaving sooo much behind in about 9 days.
OMIGOD.....
I made all the important phone calls today and made sure I would be prepared to get the kids in school and all that good stuff. And then I went through more stuff that I had socked away in strange places and found sooo many things that I have been looking for so long! It was cool to find things that I had made in school right along with things my kids had made in school. Pan is turning 14 may 8th and I found her preschool graduation program while I was traveling the dusty road of time gone by. Made me cry it did. To see her sweet chubby face and her tiny short legs. Remembering what a sweet little kid she was way back in the day. Now she is a huge pain in my neck! God I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world though I tell ya what.
Still haven't finished going through everything. I haven't even traversed the stairs yet to dig in up there. I am really dreading it, and will be taking a shovel and about twenty lawn and leaf bags with me for that job!
Well I am off, I have to go to bed as it is almost 2 am and I have to get up at 8 and get motivated to load the truck up and take some more stuff to Goodwill.
Everyone and all please have a glorious fabulous wonderous day!!!!

No comments: