Friday, April 22, 2005

WHOA

Wow My hair is sooo short! Holy Moly!
Took the Pan and went to Fantastic Sams and we both got our hair cut, I was able to donate ten inches to Locks of Love. They make wigs for cancer patients who have lost their hair. Man o man. Chicka cut way above where I told her too. Everyone keeps telling me that it looks cute though. I am going to have Bib's take a pic and then when we get everything set up again I will post it. SOOO short, I keep running my hands through my hair and it never fails to surprise me how short it is. I colored it too, The guy at the beauty supply store sold me some stuff that is supposed to take out all the gray, Yeah Right! I think my grays are super hero grays because they are still there, smirking at me reveling in there gray glory.Arrrgggg. Someday someone will create something that will prevent gray from even coming.
Damn, until then I guess I will just age gracefully. Even though I do think it is quite unfair that I got my first gray at the ripe old age of 14.
At least the sky is blue and the grass is green! Night one sign of aging in that sky!!!
Everyone have a brilliantly colored day:)

No comments: