Sunday, April 03, 2005

Roses all around




Image hosted by Photobucket.comHey there everyone! A rose for all to enjoy..



Things are going good here, I went through some stuff today and found a place for my huge entertainment center to go. My friends J and B just moved into a nice new apartment and need stuff! Yeah!!! I have sooo mush stuff to give them that they need.



J said she would never get rid of the entertainment center and she would tell people her Neccie gave it to her! Too funny, and oh so sweet.



The house is way too quite without the noise from the birds and the fish tank.Bib's and I where discussing it yesterday. She was happy that the house was quite and I was going crazy. The kids where all off doing there own things and it was the first day with no birds. I thought I was gonna pull my hair out. I am not thinking that I am going to get birds again though because they are sooo damn messy. Bellie wants a lovebird though so I might end up giving in on that one.



Still can't wait to get to Florida, I am ready for sunshine and warmth. I am a little trepidatious about hurricanes and such. That kind of thing scares me. At least there is a warning system though. Here with the earth quakes there is no warning. I was hoping to be here though for when St. Helens erupts again. That was so cool the first time. Ash everywhere!!!!And the boom was so loud it cracked our driveway this far north.



I still haven't gone through all the clothes. I have a lot more to weed through.Blankets to.I think I will get to it tomarrow. Not sure, there is just so much to do. I want to get some stuff packed up that I don't need now but want to take. Like my precious chatchkeys.My froggies and roosters and cows. Yah , I have sooo much to do.



Talked to Derek a bunch this weekend. He is really excited that we are coming. I just want to be warm again. My fingers are so cold in this old house with no carpet and no heat that it is getting hard to type.



I hope you all had a lovely weekend and that everyone has a fabulous work week:)

No comments: