Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Slight change in plans!

I talked to Derek today and I told him that I needed to know that he was going to have a place for us to move into. He had told me that he was going to be coming to Washington with a load and that he wouldn't be getting back towards Florida until the 6 th of May. I told him I said that is just cutting it to close, We are leaving here the 7th!
He told me that he could go and get an address for me right now today in Hattisburg Mississippi. I told him that I would rather have him do that and then we could all look for the place that we want in Florida and then I can have plenty of time to get stuff situated and I can visit with other friends I have in Hattisburg!
So he went out and rented me a mobile home! So I have an address and a place to call home in Mississippi. It is temporary but like I said its wonderful, I am so relieved that all that is settled. And he is relieved because he was stressing about trying to be in two places at once trying to find a place in P'cola and not knowing if BiB's and I would be happy with the place he got for us.Bib's is happy too because now we are more settled. All in all today was a good day!
My sister is on her way her now to buy my car. That is getting me down a little bit but It is a neccassary thing.And my sister needs the car desperatley so we are helping eachother out! Works out great if you aks me:)
Jaimie came over today and took a bunch of stuff off my hands to help furnish her new apartment, gave a bunch of stuff to her friend too.
So far everything is going right along. I feel fortunate to have so many people giving me positive feedback and encouragement. Thankyou so much everyone who posted a comment to my last post. Your words mean so much to me.
Everyone have a fabulous day!!!!!!!

No comments: