Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Blatherings and blah blahs

Well I have a bunch of random stuff to say.. Just thoughts and all that that have been wandering through my mind today.
First of all please visit Nana's sweet peas and offer support to my friend who is going through a very bad time .( her mom has cancer)
............waiting..............
.
.
.
.
.
Okay now that you are back.
I have been thinking about Buttman all damn day. I cannot get him out of my damn fool head. I haven't talked to him in almost a month and I am going nutters with wanting to talk to him about everything and anything under the sun.
Nej came over tonight and she and snowvhite drank a fifth of Jack Daniels between them.( I did not partake as I have to get up in a few hours to get children off to school and attend physical therapy myself)
We had lots of good conversation and laughed alot. Nej is Bitch in Boots and she has posted again ( Fuckin Finally!) Snowvhite and her guy nazrat got in a bit of a tiff and she ended up going to bed about 11:00. And believe me she needed to!
So SO SO SO SO SO VERY VERY VERY VERY DRUNK........stumbling around and missed the cup when she went to pour her last drink, She says " welp Immm dun"
Hee hee hee.
I had a strange dream last night ( see I told you I would post about it dl!)
Nazrat cam running in my room and began jumping up and down on my bed and pounding on my wall and telling me that he thought he had killed snow.
I said what the hell are you talking about Naz? he then said, OGOD I think I should KILL you now! I said But you don't even know if snow is dead yet. He said he didn't and started running in circles in my room and smacking himself in the head. I jumped up and said you didn't hurt the kids did you? He said no he thought he should probably maybe kill me first. I told him to quit acting like a loon and made him go upstairs with me to check on snowvhite. She was okay, bleeding from the ears and singing "crazy train"(OZZY!) and walking in circles in there room. I just went back downstairs and went back to sleep. That is when I was actually woken up by Snow asking the kids why they missed there bus!
What a wacky dream!!!!!!

(side note to Joe, you can look up laws online)

My cats are crazy, snows cat is soooo fat and spoiled and beautiful!
My dog is nutters and she is sooo cute! My fish are huge! I haven't looked at them for awhile and WOW, I think I need a bigger tank.
The birds look like they might be cold.
Its 2:34 am And I am talking bs now and I think it is time for me to go the fuck to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight everybody, Hope you all have a fabulous day :)

No comments: