Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Wrong Eggs Dammit! and LOFL

I am so laughing my fucking ass off right now!
Lets see a little history is nessisary here.
My family loves hard boiled eggs, I make at least a half dozen everyday
for the kids to have as snacks or to make sandwhiches out of.
Well I keep these hard boiled eggs in a tall cup in the fridge.
I told Bellie earlier not to eat the eggs as they where to go in the salad that we where having for dinner. I also told her not to eat any raw eggs, as we only have a few left and I may need them for cooking purposes.
Anyway we ended up having quesidias for dinner so I could save the eggs for snacks.
The kids go to bed and I am sitting here reading blog after blog, cuz I am addicted like that and can't get enough. Anyway, I get hungry and decide I will have an egg.
Thank goodness I went to crack it in the sink, as bellie had obviously gotten into the hard boileds and decided in her sneaky corn bread fashion to replace them with raw eggs! What a mess..again I am soooo glad I went to crack it in the sink!

I don't really have much more to say.
I have been inspired to read the classics, I am currently reading Oliver Twist.
What a great book!
I tried to start reading Don Quixote last night and let me tell you it is gonna take me a while to get through that one. I couldn't sink into like I normally do a book.
Not that it isn't good, It is just written very oddly and I haven't gotten into the groove yet.
I went to the library yesterday and picked up 11 classics, including The Scarlet Letter, and Pickwick Papers, and The Adventures of Huckelberry Fin. and more that I can't recall at the moment, I really wanted to find Mobey Dick as I have never read it and I really want to. As a matter of fact I am ashamed to say that I have never read many, many ,many of the classics. As another matter of fact I can tell you I have only read one that I can think of right off the top of my head. To Kill a Mockingbird. I have been too into reading other things like sci-fi and anything Anne Rice. God ls oui is right I need to work on punctuation and grammar and all that mess. Just to tired forgive me ls.
Anyway, I am going to bed, to tired to stay awake anymore, hmm yeah right I will probably read a few more blogs and then read more Oliver Twist and then take the kids to school then finally after that and its nice and bright outside and peaceful in my home, I will close my eyes and fall asleep. Please god Please!


No comments: