Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I was tagged at me and my vampire thanks to Joe cool!

BOOK GAME
1) Grab the nearest book.
2) Open the book to page 123
3) Find the 5th sentence.
4) Post the text of the next three sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5) Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intelectual" book in your closet!!!!

As for the new psychic ability, that had nothing to do with it, he maintained. It seemed to be no more then some accidental side effect."Look all I get is a flash--a face, a name. It's totally unreliable.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well not much happened today, I layed in bed for most of the day because I am not feeling well at all. I think I have a sinus infection.
My sister in law just had to go to the hospital last night because of the same thing. My sister was with her and when she got home she found the strangest thing!
Her outside (magic) broom was inside and it was braced between the wall and her bathroom door, about five feet up. She woke up D but he had no clue what she was talking about, buggy wasn't home so he couldn't have done it. And M is just not tall enough and there is no way she could have reached to that particular point from the toilet or the counter.This is when my sister tells me that there is a gentleman in her house who likes to make his presence known to her by doing certain things. We are talking about a spirit here folks.
I guess he will open the washer lid when it is halfway through its cycle, or the dryer, same deal halfway through drying. I can't remember what else she told me that he does. But last night he did the broom thing. She is very very weird about her brooms, she has an inside one that was left hanging in the closet in its special spot and when she got home it was leaning against her freezer. Which we both agree D could have done, but normally he is not a sweep the floor kind of person.
And her outside broom the one braced, usually is left outside her from door as a protection against, bad intentions, burgalars, evil, etc.
So she was just a little freaked out!!!!!
I say that he was trying to tell her something. As he has not done anything to hurt anyone it may be some kind of warning.
Anyway. I feel like I got hit by a steam roller so I am gonna go lay down. I may or may not post tomarrow I might just stay in bed for a day or two. I am rather frustrated that my very clean house has been wrecked by my cobblings.

No comments: