Sunday, February 27, 2005

A Meme For Jerzee

Okay here we go!
1)What time is it? 11:12 pm
2)Name as it appears on birth certificate. Which one? I have two, as I was adopted.Birth mother named me Toni Marie, parents named me Denise Joan.There names are Dennis and Joan. (Smooth I am a junior!)
3)Nicknames: Bumwheez(ty uncle Lewie) Beezer boo (ty sister Vicki)
The Queen (ty Buttman you are the only one who got it right the first time!)
Neecie, Neece, Neecer.
4) Piercings: ears 5 times, had my nose and eyebrow.
5)Eye color: Hazel
6) Favorite food: depends on the day, I love fresh seafood, but I think my favorite would have to be just about any kind of salad.
7) Ever been to Africa? No I haven't but I swear I will get there someday!
8) Ever been toilet papering? Yes absolutley I sure have and it was a helluva good time, the next day how ever my friend and I had a lot of cleaning up to do!
9)(OOPS i missed place of birth it was supposed to be number 6)
place of birth, Third rock from the sun.
10) Ever love someone so much it made you cry? There are three little people I live with that made me cry the day they where born, sometimes when they have been away, sometimes when they got hurt, sometimes when they made me laugh. God I love them so much it makes me cry now.
11) Been in a car accident? Yes just got whiplash though and a free ride to the hospital.
12) Croutons or bacon bits? Both please!
13) favorite day of the week? Monday, cuz that means all the good shows are back on tv, the kids go to school, and I can have a little peace and quite.
14) Favorite resteraunt? Fast food: Taco Bell, Fancy: The Red Lobster
15)Favorite flower: I have several, roses, lilacs, tiger lillies, and birds of paradise
16)Favorite sport to watch: HOCKEY! I love how the blood and ice come together and make this beautiful crystaline pink.
17)Favorite drink: non alchoholic, Mt Dew, alchoholic,Watermelon margarittas
18)Favorite Ice cream: Rootbeer
19)Disney or Warner Bros: Disney
20) Favorite fast food (hm forgot this was there) Taco Bell
21)What color is your bedroom carpet? Mauve (KAK) I hate it but hey I rent and it wasn't my choice.
22)How many times did you fail your drivers test? Once
23) From whom did you get your last email? Cowboy Joe Cool
24) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't believe in credit cards but if I had a substantial gift card I would want it to be for Fashion Bug cuz I need clothes BAD.
25)What do you do most often when you are bored? I don't usually get bored, there is always something to do.
26) Best time? I am not sure what this is referring to so I am going to go with 3 Am
27)Who will respond to this meme the quickest? Not sure
28) Who is the person you think is least likely to respond? Bitch in Boots
29) Favorite tv shows? M*A*S*H, Friends, King of the Hill, Simpsons, Animal rescue, Animal Cops, and vh1 videos.
30)Last person you went out to dinner with? Bitch in Boots and Snowvhite
31) Ford or Chevy? Dodge
32) What are you listening to right now?Theory of a dead man,no suprise
33) What is your favorite color? Green!
34) How many tattoos do you have? Three, a tiger butterfly on my shoulder in remembrance of my daughter Toni, a panda on my right ankle for Pan, and a fairy that I am going to get covered because it matches another I got with an ex friend and I don't like it.
35) Have you ever run out of gas? Yes I have, in the middle of nowhere with my sister and her then infant son and I swear to you we were saved by angels.
36) What is your favorite Book? Movie? Book, hmm, The color purple, and well its my favorite movie too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something I saw at mommy matters!
Ten things I have done that you probably haven't!
1) run across a log boom
2) drove around Vancouver BC for Four hours ( okay Bitch in Boots and Snowvhite don't count on this one!)
3) Had sex in the back of my fiance at the times van in front of a movie theater on a main street in the middle of a largeish city.
4)Had kidney dialisis when I was three because my kidneys failed.
5) Had emergency surgery to remove my gall bladder when I was 7 months pregnant . ( the damn thing exploded before he could get it in the dish and it was full of gang green, he said another 24 hours and me and bellie would have both persished.) That is the second time in my life where I was 24 hours from death, first time was when I was three.
6) Got Vince Neils sweat in my mouth when I went to the Motley Crue concert! I thought it was way cool at the time, now it grosses me out!
7) Fell of a running horse hit my head on a rock and passed out and was hurt pretty bad but I got back on the horse and rode it back to the barn, At the time I was more concerned about Aztec, because the saddles girth strap had broken and he had a gash in his side, He was worried about me, we kept checking on each other.
8) Had to make the decision to have my horse Copper sent to be glue and dog food because we couldn't afford to put him down and dig that big of a hole and my parents had spent thousands of dollars trying to make him better so they needed as much momey as they could get. We got 135 $ and with that check I was reminded that he was indeed dead. Makes me cry even know to think about it and I was 17then.
9) I was held by Kenny Rogers when I was an infant.
10) I brought three kids into this world with no pain meds at all. I wanted to remember every moment and I am lucky it was easy for me.
Well now that you all know much much more about me then you ever intended I will let you be so you can let it all soak in! HA HA!!!!
Have a great day everyone :)

No comments: