Sunday, February 27, 2005

Run around Vancouver!

Friday, bitch in boots came over and wanted to go for a drive, so I went, snowvhite went with us.We drove around near Seattle for a bit, then BIB says man we could have went to Canada. Well I immediatley wanted to go,I have never been to Canada and I have lived an hour and a half from the border all my life.
SO anyways we ended up not being able to go friday night so we decided to go on Saturday and make a day out of it. I posted a comment at Joe Cools and told him I would be near his neck of the woods. He emailed me and gave me his number and told me to call when we got there so he could join up with us and we could grab lunch or a drink or something in celebration of my birthday. Way cool! I get to go to Canada and Meet a blog friend. Well Snowvhite and I got up bright and early and got ready to go and we called BIB and she came along about an hour later and off we went to Canada! We waited in the line at the border for like an hour and a half or so. Where we were kept entertained by a bunch of teenagers looking for pot and going to vancouver to get drunk. And this ass hole guy that cut in front of someone who was already in line. Same asshole was seen to be shoving entire hohos in his mouth, then a bit later I watched in horror as he dug for gold up his nose and then promptly ate it! BIB caught it too because he did it twice and I was very loudly going on about how disgusting that just was. Then I yelled out the window, Hey was the crunchy or chewy! BIB rolled my window up and took away my window being down priveleges until I promised to be good. I then informed the pot seeking car full of teenagers what I had just seen and so we all stared at the booger eating asshole for about ten minutes! AH it was so much fun.
We then went to go exchange money and since BIB was the only one who had money and on her bank card we just went along for the walk.Come to find out they didn't have an atm at the border so we drove into Surrey to a gas station there where there was a sign saying dew worms, roe eggs and fish for bait for sail, well roe is eggs so we knew what that was and we know what fish are, but what the fuck is a dew worm?? So we go into the store and snowvhite asked the guy at the register which embarrased BIB for some reason.So anyway we never did SEE a dew worm and we had to go somewhere else to get cash, we ended up way off the beaten path and I don't remember the name of the place but the Mc Donalds looked like a church so we went to the church of Mickie Ds for lunch where I found a canadian quarter, that was the only money I had for the whole trip! Then we get into Vancouver and drive around allover the city for like four hours! Oh the things we saw there! I am going to post some pics tomarrow. As we walked around I saw a place where I could get a peep show for 25C. NO THANKYOU!!! I will pass on such a delight as that! I am so glad snowvhite had her camera with her because I saw the greatest window display. I hope the pic turns out because I want to post it.
We stopped at two different bar/taverns/pubs. I had a coke at one place and an ice water at another. Bib and snowvhite and expensive beer and a rum and coke.
Snowvhite finished off Bibs rum and coke and we decided to go to another part of the city to see what else we could see, then decided to just come home as it had been a very long day. Joe never did call me back I read his blog and it said he was at work very late, I forgive him of course But I really wish he would have called to let me know what was going on. All in all I had a lot of fun and we laughed so much my tummy hurts today, and all the walking we did has my legs hurting just a tad. Snowvhite said her but and hips hurt from being in the truck so long.
I am so glad that we went though, it was a great birthday present from BiB.
God I cannot believe that I am going to be 34 on tuesday. It seems like just yesterday I was a little girl in this very house and man Do I miss my grandpa all of a sudden.Oh yeah I wanted to say something else about Vancouver, at one point we passed this steakhouse called the Brave Steer! Yah gotta be REAL brave to be served up on a Plate!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great day today.:)

No comments: