Thursday, February 03, 2005

MUSIC MEME

The stick was handed to me by JERZEE , so here goes with my music meme.

1)What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

NONE this jurassic boat anchor will not support music files, with only 300mg of memory.(suprised I'm even on line!)

2)The last cd you bought was?

Nickelback, the long road ( god I just love those guys)

3)List 5 songs that you listen to often or that mean something to you.

1* Iron Man, (black sabbath/Ozzy) first ROCK song I ever heard and I was hooked in a twinkling, and it also makes me um er egh well never mind.

2*This is how you remind me (Nickleback) personal reasons I do not at this point wish to reveal

3*I feel the earth move (Carol King) I just totally love that song

4*Alive (pearl jam) met eddy vedder once

5* Witchy woman (the eagles) the song just rocks!

4)Who are you gonna stick it to next and why?
Well I am not taking this as sexuall and I just stuck it to a guy named exile who was very rude to dl.

5) Who are you going to pass this stick to why?

oh man now I have to think! crap!

ummmmmm aaaaaa ummmmmmm hmm???????

Bitch in Boots cuz shes my jeminafurburger (hee hee hee)

cedia ( can't wait to see what she does with it!)

and aaaaaa hmmmm ummmmm errrrrrr

Joe cool ( can't remember if ya did one or not if ya did then I pass the stick to lsoui and his nonblog heh heh heh) I am hoping that I am remembering right that you didn't get meme'd joe! Cuz I wanna be the first! LOL:)




No comments: