Thursday, February 10, 2005

It slipped my mind

I had a really great post idea and something I wanted to say! But with my feeble mind of middle age it has gone somewhere and is hiding from me. I wonder if it will come back at some point in the middle of the night, or maybe while I am driving down the road, and I will shout out "OH "
then I will laugh at myself and my kids will wonder what the heck is wrong with their mother!
I am considering having a pen and paper with me at all times just so I can write down the things that I remember that I forgot about earlier.
Probably a good idea for an old lady such as myself to consider.
I think I worked with the elderly too long.
I keep telling people that Alzheimers is contagious, everyone laughs, no one believes me!
I'm serious, Somedays I think I am recovering, then I can't remember what I might be recovering from.
Taking centrum silver and excercising and reading the classics hasn't helped my brain function any better.
I think I had better seriouly consider retiring to an Adult Family Home just so other people can keep track of what I am supposed to be doing and where I am supposed to be and when.
So someone can remind me of the things that I want to say.
So someone can cook my meals and not let them burn, I am sure they won't forget that dinner is in the oven and take my kids to the park.
What the hell am I writing about?
I had a point to this.......hmmm
Dammit, its lost,
I can't remember.
I knew I should have written it down first.



No comments: