Thursday, February 24, 2005

Sinus Infections SUCK!

The pain in my head is unbearable! I almost think if it was equally distributed it would feel better. As it is , it is only on the left side of my face and head. It hurts! Feels like theres a rock band in my sinus cavities going full on with a jimi hendrix tune.
When I went to the Doctor today, I learned that I know longer have medical coverage. The kids do so we are good there, but I make 34$ to much to get medical from the state. So I owe my doctors office 15 $ for the office visit. Which is actually very cheap. Thankgod, and the doctor gave me samples because I told him I don't have any money or insurance at the moment. Which was very cool. I don't know however what I am going to do about all the other appointments I have lined up for next month. Regarding glasses and such neccassary things as that.
I guess I will continue to go around half blind. Thats alright I am getting used to bumping into things and squinting, and having to be two inches from my monitor or type in large font as I am now. LOL.
Oh my life hurts! Calgon take THEM away!
By them I mean stupid goevernment big wigs who don't seem to understand that NO ONE can live in 677.00 a month (L&I).
I would like to see them do that! Hell that barely covers my rent!
I found out today that its only because I have three children that I am entitled to 66% of the wages I made. I am confused. As employess we pay into L&I, yet it is the employer that pays for time loss. I don't get it? Where did all that money I paid in go? I am just a tad confused here.
Does anyone know anything about it? If so please inform me so I won't continue to walk around ignorant about this issue. I tried asking my worker and she came up with something out of the clear blue as an answer. Anyway, I am in the middle of making dinner and must go cut up cucumbers. THen I am going to go lay down and see if I can get some of the members of the Jimi Hendrix immatating rock band to leave my head.

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Everyday of the month you need to peep my arizona center plastic surgery tucson az blog.

Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my house cleaning blog.