Thursday, February 24, 2005

Sinus Infections SUCK!

The pain in my head is unbearable! I almost think if it was equally distributed it would feel better. As it is , it is only on the left side of my face and head. It hurts! Feels like theres a rock band in my sinus cavities going full on with a jimi hendrix tune.
When I went to the Doctor today, I learned that I know longer have medical coverage. The kids do so we are good there, but I make 34$ to much to get medical from the state. So I owe my doctors office 15 $ for the office visit. Which is actually very cheap. Thankgod, and the doctor gave me samples because I told him I don't have any money or insurance at the moment. Which was very cool. I don't know however what I am going to do about all the other appointments I have lined up for next month. Regarding glasses and such neccassary things as that.
I guess I will continue to go around half blind. Thats alright I am getting used to bumping into things and squinting, and having to be two inches from my monitor or type in large font as I am now. LOL.
Oh my life hurts! Calgon take THEM away!
By them I mean stupid goevernment big wigs who don't seem to understand that NO ONE can live in 677.00 a month (L&I).
I would like to see them do that! Hell that barely covers my rent!
I found out today that its only because I have three children that I am entitled to 66% of the wages I made. I am confused. As employess we pay into L&I, yet it is the employer that pays for time loss. I don't get it? Where did all that money I paid in go? I am just a tad confused here.
Does anyone know anything about it? If so please inform me so I won't continue to walk around ignorant about this issue. I tried asking my worker and she came up with something out of the clear blue as an answer. Anyway, I am in the middle of making dinner and must go cut up cucumbers. THen I am going to go lay down and see if I can get some of the members of the Jimi Hendrix immatating rock band to leave my head.

No comments: