Sunday, January 30, 2005

dishes dishes and more fucking dishes

I am seeing RED so I thought I would post in RED!
My counter is absolutely over flowing with fucking dishes, dishes that until about an hour ago where lost. Thats right I didn't know where most of my dishes had gone and run off to. Shame on me I know it, how irresponsible to lose most of my dishes. I didn't do it I swear dammit!
It was the corn children!!!!!!
They make themselves something to eat, get themselves something to drink and I think this is great you know, independence and all that jazz.
Hmmmm. independece can take a backseat so I can keep track of the damn plates and silverware...
Thats right the little demons took the dishes up the stairs to do their eating and drinking and merry making.
Oh the things I found and I am sure that I will find more the more I clean.
My roniveggie friend is coming over sometime this week and we are going to put her ocd to some good use and get some stuff done around here.
I want to pull the nasty ass old carpet out of the kids rooms. There is a nice wood floor under the carpet so no problem with having to get new flooring. I just have to get permission from the rents to complete the yankage.
When I traversed up those stairs I thought I would pass out from the smell and the absolute garbage dump their rooms have become.( I don't go up the stairs very often at all because I have a terrible habit of falling down them and I don't like ambulance rides much, so I avoid the stairs)
Well wouldn't ya know one of the first things I see is a plate and a fork!
So I threw some stuff around and found bunch more of my escaped and hiding dishes. Damn, I am so angry with the corns...
I am constantly telling them that they are not allowed to take food upstairs or beverages. And what do they do, they take shit up there. Speaking of shit, there is cat and dog shit up there!!!!!!!!!!!! My oldest daughter corn bread, has a habbit of locking the pets upstairs with her at night. NO MORE! My god child let the poor things out so they don't have to go on the damn floor and if they do have an accident PICK IT UP IMMEDIATLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't be angry with the dog or the cats, I mean what are they supposed to do? Explode!
Anyway, now that I am WAY off the subject.
There are stacks and piles and pillars of dishes for me to wash. I know I know I should make the corns wash the damn dishes. Problem, I don't want to eat of dirty, gritty , greasy dishes. I like my dishes clean. And I do not want to stand there and make sure they clean the dishes right, it is just much better for my sanity and there safety to wash the heap myself. Besides all that washing will soothe my anger into a controllable seethe.
I am more furious about the carpet! Its old yes, but not that damn old, and its nasty yes, but only because I have children of the corn in this house.
If we where in a single story place there would be no problem.
What I do not for the life of me understand is there father was here and has been here often and he goes up there without fear of falling and injury.
He was just here a few days ago, was here for three days as a matter of fact.
He told them to clean there rooms, but he didn't bother to tell me how bad it was.
I had to hear about it from my friend yesterday.
She was nice to let me tell you she didn't fill me in completely.
I am sooo mad, and yes I know that it is my fault for never going up there.
I know I should have more control of the cobblings, I just wish I didn't have stairs.
I can't tell you how afraid I am to go up there. I fall everytime with out fail.
Sometims I get hurt really really bad, sometimes I get hurt but I am still cohearant
sometimes I twist something or wrench my out. Tonight I managed to just hurt my tail bone a bit. I got lucky. That means that next time I will damn near break my neck. I refuse to go up there all the time to check out there rooms. They are 13 damn near 14 actually and 10 and 8. My god I was keeping up my own room by the time I was 5!
We didn't have stairs though.....
I know its no excuse blah blah blah......
I tell you whats gonna happen though, I am going to brave the stairs and I am going to yard out that damn nasty ass carpet, and I am also going to play a little yankage trick on half the corns crap! They don't need stuff if they can't take care of it. The rules will be striclty enforced. NO FOOD, NO PETS, NO DRINKS, & pan NO FUCKING SMOKING GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes On top of everything else I found ciggy butts :(
Now I just got to get someone to come help me get the carpet and other crap to the dump..and I need to go start washing dishes. This is where my love of doing dishes comes in handy. I have no dishewasher so I get to enjoy it to the fullest extent.
About twenty times tonight.....................
Anyone want to help?!




No comments: