Monday, January 03, 2005

some thoughts

It seems to me that there is some pretty funny shit going on around here.
We are talking drama folks, drama in the life of a Queen! NO WAY!!! Yes way, I tell you that there is DRAMA a foot and it is not making me happy at all.
It seems that my friend who gave me the devil cat(see pyscho pussy) heard from her ex roommate that I hate said devil cat. Well I don't hate him and as a matter of fact I have let the demon in the house again, anyhow,my devil cat giving friend called me and she was pissed to say the least that I was speaking poorly of her and evidently I hate her now because her cat has caused issues with her ex roommate and it seems that these events are all my fault..MY FAULT!!!!
I beg you please tell me how this could be since I didn't live there and had NOTHING whatsoever to do with any events that took place.. HMMMMM I wonder how it is that I am soooo
powerful to cause disention among people that I hardly even know let alone speak to. God I am GOOD!!!!
Apperently I am also powerful enough to cause the divorce of my good friend Sharnado. Yes, I kidnapped her and made her board the greyhound and I FORCED her to meet some guy and then run away with him, and I(I tell you, I) made her come to Washington and live with several different men and live in a hotel. And I,(Yes me) made her soon to be ex,a lying controlling bastard.Again I say,I AM GOOD!!!
I had no idea that I possessed such powers as these.
I wonder then why it is that I can't bring peace to Earth and good will toward men.Huh, got me.
I am also left wondering if I have such magic why it is that I can't get the phone company and the power company to just lets say (lose) my bills! And why can't I get the landlords to forget that I still have yet to pay my rent this month...
And why pray tell can I not get my children to clean there rooms and take out the garbage.
Sheesh,I am just curious is all.
I can't seem to figure out the whys of any of it.
Maybe some of you have an idea or two that you would like to share...

3 comments:

boabhan sith said...

By all means, try the 100 things about yourself...
Rogue Wit had done it and I made fun of him because it took him all day long; it didn't even take me an hour...
He saw it on some one else's blog, so try it out!

boabhan sith said...

Tell her that you were ridding your broomstick the other day and cast a spell on them for the sole purpose of you amusement and you can't understand why they can't take a joke...
LOL
...I've had friends who sound just like that, it's like...yeah, I really give that much of a shit to fuck your life up when I have enough drama over here from my family..."Nigga Please."

Queen on the run said...

LOL boabahn! I should have thought of that one!!!!
And ty for letting me borrow your ideaRR