Monday, January 10, 2005

posting something


I am not yet sure what I want to post about today, so many things have happened. I even stayed in bed all day just because I am not feeling so hot. My friend Nej came over and informed me that she bought herself a new computer and that this computer I am now using is MINE!!!!!! YEAH FOR ME!!!!!! What a wonderful friend. Now I jus have to figure out how in two months I will be able to stay connected. I have two months because she just switced to a free aol trial last night as netzero sucks ass. We where having so many problems with it,so here I am online via aol and it is working great so far. Nej did say that she doesn't mind paying for my hook up with her credit card as long as I pay back! COOL! I can do that! In a few weeks everything should be figured out with L& I and I should be doing well enough to take care of things. The other stuff that happenedwas that my sister discovered that she is hypoglycemic. We always suspected that she was, but now she knows for sure. This is something that is a big worry in a family of diabetics. The Doctor told her though that if she keeps good control of this that she may never develop Diabetes, or at least she can stave it off until shes like 70 or 80 years old. Lets see, oh yes the kitty cat that got ran over.. I still don't know what happened to him, I believe his owner may have just had him put to sleep though, I don't even know there last name if that tells you anything and they work at night, so I don't know when would be a good time to knock at the door and ask... Nej started her own blog, yeah for nej. bitch n boots.
I can't remember her url but I will be putting up the link soon, make sure to check it out, she tells some stories about her midadventures in dating. Good stuff that!!!
I need to add a few more links, I just hope I can get it all figured out without having to pester Rathwel!!!!! GOD I am glad to see him back to blogging again!!!!
Gotta get some stuff done....more later... I am in the mood for writing.

No comments: