Wednesday, January 19, 2005

BOOGER SOUP

Okay,this story will be sure to gross you out and make you laugh,
It's a typical day just like anyother, I had roasted a chicken the night before.I decided to make chicken soup as it is a favorite around here.So I stand in the kitchen at the counter for a good twenty minutes getting all the chicken off the bones,I then spend another thirty minutes cutting up carrots and celelry and onion and making mashed potatoes.I finally get all the prep work done and put everything in the pot.I walked out of the kitchen for a few minutes to sweep the living room and the kids where playing twister in the kitchen, I hear my oldest say ewww gross I am NOT eating THAT now..Hmm I wonder what she is talking about,the freshly mashed potatoes or the soup???So I walk back in the kitchen and ask her which she means and she says the soup.Why?I ask,she says she doesn't even want to say why.I'm like Pan just tell me why! She has never ever refused my chicken soup so I was very curious as to why she would do so now..As it turns out (are ya ready for this?)As they where playing twister my middle daughter decided to pick her nose and she flicked it(the little urchin)and Pan watched in horror as the offending matter flew into her favorite meal! accckkkkkk,and ewwwww, there was NO way any of us where eating THAT now! So off we went to Jack in the Box for dinner.
Booger soup anyone???????????

3 comments:

naughtygirl said...

ewwwwww i hate when kids do that shit. seems to happen here alot too. just nasty. but thats funny

SeeingDouble said...

This is what I have to look forward to? GREEEEAAAAT! Honestly though, I'm evil and would have made the owner of the booger eat the soup alone. I know, I know... straight to hell I go! Great blog, and thanks for stopping by mine! Head over to Mommy Matters to read about her Blog It Forward request, I'm using your site. Check back for the link!

gal artist said...

I am so glad I didn't read this last night, considering I made beef stew for supper, and all's I would have thought of was boogers in it.

gag