Monday, January 17, 2005

The things I found in my kitchen sink this morning

Living with children is often an adventure in science! I had the proof in my kitchen sink this morning,I went to do the dishes from breakfast and this in what I found. Four sponges of varying colors,17 raisins,a tac,2 purple beads,a cup full of very moist hot cocoa mix,7 orange peels, several apple peels,seeds and a core, a banana peel,an avacado pit, a rubber band,a purple hair bobber,2 pencils,some string,a chunk of fairly crispy play dough,(pink),some stuff that can only be described as white sludge,2 coffee cups,2 small plates,3 bowls,all of my silver ware, a largeish mixing bowl,a herd of eggs shells,a potato,a lid to an olive can,a milk cap ring, a pepsi cap,a very nasty soggy crouton, a cucumber wedge,knives of varying length and seratedness,8 grapes,a aa battery, and a straw....What the HECK where those corn children doing this morning???I ask to anyone out there who may still have a grasp on there sanity,how in the world does three bowls of cocoa puffs and three spoons turn into all of the above????
My mind is trully and completely boggled.

4 comments:

boabhan sith said...

THAT is why my husband does the dishes.
...I can't keep latex gloves around this house!

I'm kinda obsessive compulsive and very anal in many ways...and one is touching food or nasty germ infested shit!
Ah...I've got to go wash my hands now, just from thinking about it!

naughtygirl said...

wtf? im not sure what all that mess is. but its funny as hell.lol ive had a few days like that but not quite as bad and ive only got one

Queen on the run said...

Well sheesh I would have loved to have found a hobbit!!! and boabhan normally I love to do the dishes, this was just an interesting experience doing something normally so mundane! ty TODD for the respect and all,and oh yeah I don't know what I would do if I just had one, life would just not be the same! Love my corn kids I do!!!!!

gal artist said...

That's so funny. Once, my friend got up in the morning and found her little portable tv in the sink, her little guy had decided it needed a bath.

I never find anything more interesting than big soggy bits of dog food in the sink, and it looks like, well you can just imagine.