Sunday, January 02, 2005

Someone PLEASE for the love of GOD help me!

I cannot for the life of me figure out how the HELL to get links on my sidebar! Call me an idiot if you want, I really don't give a flying rats ass!
Just HELP ME PLEASE! I have been all over blogger help and knowledge and there is not one damn thing in there about adding links to the sidebar.
My friend even tried to help me and she couldn't figure it out either.The poor dear stayed until just a few minutes ago to try to help and its 4:15 am!
I really want to add links to some of my fellow bloggers whom I enjoy reading very much. I feel bad that I have not been able to do this, as I feel that many of them deserve said illusive link!
I will take all advice and (and even snickers at my expense) I will try very hard to be intelligent for just a few moments so that I might use said advice and knowledge to do with this blog as I wish. eek gads I feel like the epitomy of a dumbass!!!!!!!

One more time I say HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

gal artist said...

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110

Type that in your address bar, and this page will tell you how to add links.

Any questions, just yell.

Queen on the run said...

YYEEEELLLLLLL, SSSSSCCRREEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM.
AAARRRRRRHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
imagine all this taking place as I am hucking puter out the damn window!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the advice though!!!
I tried it without success.......eeerrrrrrr

gal artist said...

It took me a while to figure it out to, they need to make the directions more user friendly, you have to type everything exactly or it won't work.