Friday, January 07, 2005

Advice to men, from the viewpoint of a fatchick

Advice

1) Remember that our cellulite count does not make us Deaf or Blind!
2) The amount of fat cells surrounding our body does not make nasty comments rebound.
3) We all have feelings and ignoring us hurts those feelings, just because we may not be what you are attacted to does not mean that we are not interesting people.
4) If you are not interested don't just ignore . Be honest. Fat chicks do like males for friendships too.
5) Putting a fat chick down is an unneccasary meaness.
6) Fat does not equal STUPID
7) Go ahead by a fat chick a drink along with the drink you buy for her cute skinny friend, the fat chick will not take it to mean anything more then that you are a gentleman.
8)It is MEAN I tell you MEAN to flirt with a fat chick in a serious manner if you do not actually want to be with her.
9) Being with a fat chick is not a terrible thing, I know lots of fat chicks (self included) who are fabulous people with wonderful personalities and who are not BITCHES.whereas I know plenty of skinny chicks who will take you for everything youv'e got , treat you like dog meat, and then tell you that you are the one who made her that way.(yeah,thats what I would want)
10) whatch the movie "shallow hal" and take it to heart this time.

I will be adding these little advice colums periodically as the mood hits me or something happens to trigger them.

3 comments:

gal artist said...

Good advice, hope the men listen. But they probably won't because they think with the wrong part.

boabhan sith said...

Okay, I'm going to say it...
Here goes...
All men, and I do mean, ALL men are complete ass-hole-jerk-offs! It's just to one degree or another, ya know.
Just as I have to own up to being a complete bitch, although I am not the Queen bitch, as my mother and older sister has not stepped down...yet.
Hmmm...I wish I had a bit of wisdom to give you but, I'm just flabber-gasted(sp?) and really want to bitch-slap this guy for you.
Oh well, he was probably a wife beater or something anyway...or gay! You can do much better, damn it.
Sorry, but us women have to unite against the stupid dicks of the world!
MU-Ah-ah....

Queen on the run said...

ladys I do not know what the issue with the male species is but I am hoping to fix it with my all powerful voice! LOL !!:)