Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Idiot am I

Great good GOD what have I gone and done NOW!! HOLY SHIT!
Nej pretty much convinced me to give the "date me NOW" Sites a try, WOAHHHHH
I did not sign up for the first message I got from a guy from NIGERIA! Now I ask you is that within 50 miles of Seattle or have I been disillusioned my entire life to believing I was living in NORTH AMERICA, Don't get me wrong I have nothing against anybody anywhere for any reason, well aside from Osama Bin Laden but who doesn't hate that guy, so anyway , I go to see what the scoop is last night at singleme.com (I just love that title) and some guy instant messages me with I hi beautiful,okay last I checked men did not say this to me after seeing my pic, so that kinda got my hairs standing on end, a red flag as it where, so I said hi back thinking alright DUDE whats your story?So anyway he asks me what I do for a living and I told him I am a jobless broke ass ho, thinking..alright that ought to put him off.NOPE he then asked if I had yahoo, I said yes and gave him my yahoo messenger , I know I know but I was having fun okay, so he messeges me and asks me again what I do for a living, I told him I don't work except for at the corner but my pimp takes all my money.I was thinking again that that would put him off, no he comes back with do you have any children, so I said yeah I have 24 kids.
He then comes back with 'I am looking for my soul mate" I wrote back I wish you luck in your search. Then he asked me if I wanted to get married!!!! WTF OMIGOD! DUDE I AM NOT A GREEN CARD!!!!!!!!! SO anyway I said I already have 7 husbands and they are all brothers and very jealous of other men...he says " I don't mind sharing as long as my soul mate is you.."
ACKKKKKKKKK...so I ignored him and deleted him off my yahoo..
Sooooo today I check my email and there is a message from Richard, " I want to start a relationship" And he went on to talk about how he wants to be with a woman who knows what he wants and how for him to get it ! LOL...Well I deleted the message and he can send as many as he wants he will not get a reply from me, I am just wondering how many other women at singleme.com have heard from Nigerian Richard in Washington, but not yet.....
SHEESH when am I ever gonna learn, Just for this I am punishing myself by not giving Nej any crap about her dating choices for a month....a week...okay at least 24 hours anyway..



7 comments:

gal artist said...

When I was separated, my friend talked me into joining one those dating sites. What a joke, the men were all just looking to hook up for one night. I don't think so. Yuck.

It didn't take me long to unsubscribe.

Queen on the run said...

I am right there with ya dl,I am unsubscribing today!

boabhan sith said...

I just could never date like that. I like to make sure my man's got broad shoulders, a nice ass, and a nice nose (...it's a fetish thing) and make sure he's controll-able...LOL
Kiddning, maybe...

naughtygirl said...

lmao.im sorry but that was funny as hell.i had a friend who did the online dating thing and she married the guy. it works sometimes. but i think hers was called hotornot.com

Rozanne said...

I love that you had the guts to tell him all that stuff and that the idiot kept plowing forward anyway. 24 kids and 7 husbands (24/7 heh!).

I have to say that singleme.com sounds like it really attracts the wrong kind of guy. If you live in Seattle, maybe you should try the personals in The Stranger. At least those guys won't be looking for green cards.

Me said...

I'm soooo laughing over this. I think I would have told him I would marry him, but he had to wire me $574,000 first. (Just making fun of the other Nigerian Emails circulating for everything from marriage to new cars... where they ALWAYS request you to accept their check/money order for over the amount and then wire THEM the difference back.) Snicker snicker.

This guy is a loon. LOL.

Queen on the run said...

ladies ty for your comments! My friend sent me yet another url for a webdate.com she says I should try it!!!!Acckkk I am sooo done with this I need a lay tonight.com shit!!!!!