Thursday, January 20, 2005

Kitchen floor slip and slide! WOO HOO

Yes I said it! Kitchen floor slip and slide woohoo!
It was everyone helps clean up this pit day and I had asked each of the kids to do certain chores,among the list was mopping the kitchen floor, I had given this chore to my middle daughter bellie.My friend Nej was living with me at the time and we were in the living room resting as we had just thoroughly cleaned and rearranged the living room.(can't travel outside of environment/change environment!) She was sitting on the couch with a perfect view of the kitchen and we heard bellie hit the floor and scream WOOO HOOO! Jen looks just in time to see the other two hit the floor and scream WOO HOOO! She starts laughing and she says "YOU are not going to believe what they are doing NOW!" So I get up and we peer into the kitchen together at three very suds covered kids slip sliding all over the kitchen floor in there bathing suits! Oh they where having the greatest time! All I could do was laugh and say to Nej "How I wish I could clean the floor like that!" Nej ran and got her camera and snapped several pictures, as soon as the film is developed I am going to post them!!
They had fun like that until they got sore bottoms from sliding across the floor...Then I had a MOUNTAIN of suds in my bathtub damn near up to the ceiling I couldn't see the kids through the bubbles!!!!!! I tell you one thing though, they can clean the floor like that anytime they want! My floor was absolutely sparkling in the sun flooding through the windows..
Hmm I think tomarrow I will hand them the dish soap and tell them to enjoy themselves,they won't even realize they are doing a chore...HEE HEE HEE..win win!!!!

1 comment:

naughtygirl said...

lmao. sounds like fun. i wanna slip and slide on the floor. probably i would run into a wall though. haha