Sunday, January 09, 2005

I can't believe its flippin snowin

I hate the frickin snow! Can't stand the stuff, It drives me crazy and it needs to just go away.
LIke so many other things in my life, snow sucks!
Well Buttman is now in sunny california and he won't be back for about a week and a half.
At least he is coming back. He really is my best friend in the entire world, NONE understand me the way he does. And NOONE Understands him the way that I do.I wish I didn't feel the way I do about him though. I try to fight it but he doesn't make it easy either,being as loveable as he is. This is where I get some confusion. Because when I think about actually getting together with im I don't want to.I have strong feelings for him yes, I am in love with him but I am beggining to wonder if its a different kind of inlove. I do have a funny story to tell about when he was here. Several actually, but there is one at the forefront of my mind. I took a shower and I always streak it to my room from the bathroom, well I forgot he was here, almost! And I grabbed a towel at the last minute just to cover the front as I knew he was asleep on the coouch and wouldn't see anything anyway. WRONG!!!! I walked to my room and thought nothing of turning my backside to the living room as I had insured that he was indeed asleep onthe couch. (The couch looks directly at my bedroom door) So I go in a get dressed and all that and we go about our day rexcuing friends in the hospital 2 hours away.
Well the next night we are talking about streaking ( I can't remember how that conversation came up but it did) and he informs me that he saw my ass! I said "NO you didnot"
and he says " I opended my eyes and saw your ass as you walked into your room,and I was like woo hoo" I said no you did not BUTTMAN!!!!" He said " I sure did!"
Well I was mortified at first until I realized it was just my ass! I have flashed this man with my ginormaous boobs, I have seen just about every part of him and felt just about every part of him,( this comes form him grabbing my hand and stuffing it down the front of his pants!)
Or while goofing around he will get excited, This always cracks me up!
Anyway, When I think about actually kissing him or getting seriously downand dirty with him, I don't want to do that. I would be perfectly happy however living with him forever .I am such a contradiction, I don't know what I want. I am totally in love with Chad Kroeger too, But the thought of actulally being withim makes me cringe. Maybe I just need to be alone for bit longer.HIm someone get me a magazine rack please. I seem to have lots of issues.
Any advice ya'all?????

More funny tales from the adventures of the queen and Buttman yet to come!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's completely normal. Perhaps you love his companionship, for now, and want nothing more. And that's fine. Live it day by day and see how your feelings may change or not. The question is, does he want more from you, intimately? If so, it'd probably be only fair that he understands where you stand.

On the subject of snow... it's beautiful but yeah, I would hate to go in and out of it everyday, on wheels and by feet. Lucky me, if I want to visit it, I can drive 2 hrs away to see it for a day.

cedia said...

Whooops! That was me. That's the second time I've done the anonymous thing in two days.