Thursday, January 06, 2005

my goodness

I think there is something wrong with me!
I helped my best friend set himself up on one of those HOOK ME UP NOW sites. This is weird. I wonder why it is that I can be this fabulous wonderful person ( to my own thinking anyway) And he doesn't want to hook up with me!? I AM RIGHT HERE!
Sheesh what does a girl have to do these days to get noticed for who she is and not for what she might look like in the morning.
I would love to date him and he knows it.
Well more later as he is here and this could become embarrassing.


2 comments:

gal artist said...

Wow, that sucks.

boabhan sith said...

Men are stupid...that's all.
I had to ask my husband out...he was just going to stand there and stair at my bresticles (he says it was my eyes he was gazing into *cough* BULL SHIT :)