Monday, January 03, 2005

He's gonna be HERE soon!!!!!

My very bestestestestestes friend in the whole entire world is going to be here very soon! He is a truck driver ( I think I have metioned that before) and he is on his way here to deliver a load to a nearby location AND he will be able to hang out for like 2 whole days!!! I am brimming over with excitement as we don't get to see eachother very often and we allways have a bang up time of it! We talk all night and flirt dangerously and give eachother shit and argue about idiotic things. Mostly we just laugh a whole lot. He usually begs me to make him one of his fav meals and this time I want to make him taco dip,he usually asks for lasagna but I just can't afford that right now so the much cheaper taco dip will have to suffice and since I know he loves it anyway I am sure he won't mind my cheapness. I am soooooo happy that I get to see him again as it has been a couple of months since he was last able to make it out here. His home base is Mississippi and that is just to far to travel to visit in person. I ahve considered moving out there but alas all my family is here and well actually I might just reconsider....Hmmm.. anywho I know noone cares but I may not be online for the time that he is here unless he passes out on my couch at 9 pm as he did last time. Well I hope everyone enjoys the start of the first work week in the new year. I will be job hunting tomarrow L&I be damned. I will also be contacting a lawyer about the McDonalds thing as my knee is still killing me and I am beggining to think there may be permanent damage.
Hmm puter is tired and buggin on me..... More later!

1 comment:

boabhan sith said...

I have a friend who I only get to see every few months or so...
We've known each other since pre-school and our birthdays are even in the same month and same year. God, we did some stupid stuff in our years of friendship but, it was the most fun ever...We still talk and try to spend as much time with each other as possible. I miss him terribly.
He won't be back this way for another 4 or 5 months (sigh).
I hope you guys have a great time!