Friday, January 14, 2005

things that are taking up space in my head

I can't for the life of me get my head to stop and pause on just one thought so this may be a bit jumbled.
I can't stop thinking about several things.
1) my friend that dating disaster hero of this century, she talked to another man on the phone last night and he wants to meet her, he lives like 8 hours away and wants her to go THERE! WHAT! EXCUSE ME!! he is the MAN right, shouldn't he be driving HIS ASS here!!!! Why the hell should she go to HIM! HELLOOOOOOO
2)I can't stop thinking about buttman and how he really gets to me when he's here and I just want to throw him down and yeah well you get the point.But I can't, he says it would never work out because we are too close and I know to much about him. WHATEVER DUDE!
3)I am curious as to how things are going for Rathwel down in HARPY country, I hope he gets to spend time with his kiddos without having to deal with the Harpy too much.
4) My friends cat that I am watching looks really evil sometimes and I am thinking that his name should have been Beelzabub and not Buddah.
The thing is watching me type through the kitchen window right now.
Sometimes I think he is just to damn stupid to be evil but that could just be his cover.
5)I am in turmoil, my ex husband says he is bound to me because his new religion tells him that he is. ( oh good lord)
6)why is it that I am getting mail for my friend that moved out months ago from her mother when her mother knows that she doens't live here anymore and has her new address.( could be the drunk bitch issue)
7)Don't get me wrong I love the woman I really do
8)back to my dating hero friend, I don't understand why she is in such a goddamn hurry(pardon my language)
9)Where on earth is damn L&I check anyway?
10)god I need to do more laundry but I am just not in the mood, amazingly since I love to do laudry, I love the way it smells and feels when it comes out of the dryer and I love the way the washer and dryer sound ..okay that worked I am now in the mood.
11)Why is it that I cannot keep enough fruits and veggies in this house for the starving masses.
12)why oh why did they move friends from 13 to 10,I am on an antena here people, I miss friends!!!!
13)Do I REALLY have to ask my cousin for a loan, I think I do and I am not liking it one bit, I have never asked family for a loan and I don't want to do it now but I see no other way of getting my bills paid.
14)I have to go to physical therapy today and I don't want to go, last time(wednesday) I fubbered my back at physical therapy and now I never want to go again cuz it still hurts dammit.
15)My datiing hero friend is being really dumb right now and I know there is nothing I can do about it, I have tried and tried and she just keeps acting like a desperate fool idiot dumbass.And believe me I know she reads this and I am not afraid .
16)I read another friends blog last night and I am still giggling that she wrote that she wanted to come over here and gut my fat ass like a salmon!
( we had a huge fight) OH LOL
17)She also wrote that her current music was "denise's corn children"
oh that girl cracks me uuuuuuppppp:) I don't know what I would do without her.Life would be sooo damn dull!!
18)I want to see an end to all this war crap going on all over the damn world. Why do the leaders of some countrys want to repress there people or starve them etc. I just don't get that.....
19)I really want to give something to the tsunami victims but I have nothing.I can't give them the house I live in, how would it ever get there?
20)is that a pause?
21) it was !
22) a momentary pause in my thinking.WOO HOO!!! I love blogging!!!
23)I need to get fish food
24) I need to get cat food, before the demon buddah eats the kids
25)I need to get dog food to I think.
26) damn a hamster, a dog, two cats and four birds and three kids.
where oh where is another adult when I need one.
27)still shivering about going to physical therapy
28) where in the world is WALDO anyway
29)how would one go about raining on someones parade?
30)I can't find my creed cd and I am really miffed about it.
31)as a matter of fact I can't find a few things that I would like to be using right now. Hmm I wonder.
32) Must remember to post about the one thing that has trully terrified me, later.
33) I need to go to the store and get milk
34) that girl just isn't gonna learn until one of these guys she meets hurts her. God I don't want that to happen.
35)I wonder what GOD is doing RIGHT now?
36) Gotta go to the library and check out the hitchhikers guide to the universe.
37)while I am there try to find out info on where to find info about my house, who built it etc,( I think my great grandfather built it with his own two hands but I don't know for sure, I do know that the shed in back of my house used to be the kitchen and that there was a good size stable on the property at one time, and that alot of this town was my familys at one point. I was reading the history of marysville and found out that it was bought for 450$ WOW!!!!! That must have been a fortune back then..
I am now getting fascinated with this stuff and it never interested me before in the slightest.
38) I want to know who the unknown people in the cemetary are.
39)I want to know who was the first person buried there.
30) I want to take some famous folks to lunch. Oprah,Sylvia Browne,Chad Kroeger,Cher,Ghandi(too late),Mother Teresa (also too late),Elvis(again too late) Sean Connery,The so called president,David Lee Roth,Kermit the Frog,Keanu Reeves,Metallica(yes all of them),David Grohl,Steven spielberg,Martha Stewart ( so I can throw my hot soup at her)(yes I Know its mean but I hate her)Betty Crocker(I know I know)Aunt Jamima,(heeheehee),Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock,System of a Down,(all of them),jackie Chan,Eddie Murphy,Jennifer Aniston,The real Lestat,Anne Rice (of course)
Chuck Berry,Bet Middler,Slash,Cobey Briant,Ricker,The Roc,Vin Diesel(oh god yeah!!!)Carol King,and to top of the list, THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND(cuz us queens should get together!)

2 comments:

boabhan sith said...

Hehehehe...
You know people should stop wishing for world peace because when that gets here I don't want to be around for the reigning Anti-christ. That would suck "old man balls," MAJOR!


Hmmm...what else?
I've got a Bur-bur Skink, Three anoles, a cat, and now a Pac-Man frog. I want a corn snake but, the old man is a pussy and is "scarred" that it will "eat" a child.

It's a FREAKIN' corn snake! They aren't anywhere near the size of a boa or python...the big pussy.

Anonymous said...

I love snakes, my landlord won't let me have one,my dad is weird like that, doesn't like rats either I had to give away my Romeo, and he is also afraid of big dogs like shepards and rotties and pitts.wussy!!!