Friday, January 07, 2005

Three things that are making me sad right now

1) MY best friend left this morning and I don't know when I will see him again.
2)My neighbors cat got hit by a car and they are not home, the poor dear is at present slowly dying on the floor next to me, he has a broken back and internal injuries and is suffering. I brought him inside so that he could be miserable but at least warm and in the company of humans who care about him. I have known this cat for 3 years, since he was first a kitten and got to run around the hood for the first time. We are all very sad and I know his owner will be heartbroken.
3) I am saddened by the demise of Rathwels blog as ( no matter what he says) I believe it was a brilliant piece of work . Good luck to you Rathwel in whatever you choose to do next , and if ever you would like to be a guest blogger I would be honored to have you.I hope that you will change your mind and start over.( A little wishful thinking never hurt anyone)(RIGHT??)

I know my sadnesses are nothing compared to some other sad things going on right now.
But hey there it is, I am being selfish at the moment. I hope I can be forgiven.


No comments: