Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I am getting old and forgettful

I almost forgot to do something but I remembered just before signing off that I wanted to make it very clear that the new links on my page are there in their happy little places because of Sir Rathwel! I posted a thankyou and didn't explain why. Told you I am getting old and forgetful.
I swear Alzhiemers is contagious and I worked around the elderely far too long.You would think that I would have built up immunities, not so! If anything I just exposed myself for way to long! (hmm let me refrase that) I was exposed to Alzeimers for too long and it has taken its toll. But I am again off the subject. I just wanted to make sure that credit was given where it was due! Again I thankyou Rathwel. Nine lives over!!!!!



3 comments:

gal artist said...

I'm glad you finally got it figured out with the help of Rathwell. Thanks for linking me!!

Hmmm, I liked your "100 things about you" list, I think I will do one too.

Queen on the run said...

Go ahead ! I would like to read that!!!

Queen on the run said...

Go ahead! I would like to read that!