Thursday, January 20, 2005

bad juju

I have got a baddddd feeling, I don't like it not one bit, its one of those someone I love very much just died kinda feelings, I am freaking out here just a little bit, I can't hardly breathe and my neck and back are all hot and tingly.I want to scream and cry cuz I KNOW its gonna be BAD..Oh God.............I want to call my sister but it is way to late and I know she would not appreciate my call...FUCK this is terrible.I hate when I get this feeling..I don't know who it is and I think that makes it worse, but then again knowing who means someone..ah crap I don't know how to explain this feeling or how it just came over me all of a sudden out of absolutely NOWHERE......BAD BAD BAD JUJU..FUCK

1 comment:

boabhan sith said...

It's not me...I'm okay.

So...all is well with the world, right?

...seriously, though...I hope you find out that it's nothing really bad.