Sunday, January 16, 2005

untitled

I was just dashing about the blogger world and I have found some pretty interesting things out there, I would really like to link them but I am still having the hardest time getting that done..
I even tried to adopt a fetus and that wouldn't work for me either, I really wanted that cow baby in a jar too!!
Maybe I can get it to work at some point but I am beggining to lost faith in my ability to use my brain.
On another note, my friends came to stay with me last night, they investigate the spirit world and so they came with a recorder and two types of cameras.There where some strange things going on and some of it was caught on film, I hope to post the pictures etc when I get them, That is if my befuddled brain can figure out how the heck to do it!!!! As I was falling asleep last night someone slapped the mattress by my head three times and brought me right around to being wide awake again,I didn't see anyone but felt a chill and that somone nasty is hovering over me feeling had my hairs standing on end..two of my daughters where alseep in my bed at the time,california kings are good for that! LOL! The dog didn't seem to notice anything this time, but the cat was hissing at an unseen something above my bed...I think I might try sleeping on my couch tonight,or well early tomarrow morning.It always seems to happen around 3;30 am .If I go to sleep before that all is well, if I wait to go to bed until after 4 am all is again well..I need to be a normal human being and fall asleep at a decent hour, to me though sleeping at night has always been a problem, I feel my most enegetic and alive and awake after 6pm.I ahve always been this way, I have found that if I don't get to bed by 4am I will just lie there awake until 7 or so and I might nod off for a few hours but then I wake up feeling groggy, if I just stay up then I feel refreshed and alive and have lots of energy, I can stay awake indefinatley, the longest I have tested this theory is by staying awake for 9 days..I was bouncing off the frickin walls!!!! my house was spotless even down to the light fixtures,I had read 5 books, big ones, and I was not on drugs I swear! I had to take a bunch of trazadone and alprazolam to be able to fall asleep I figured after 9 days I must need to get some sleep but I couldn't fall asleep on my own, I was bursting with energy and wanted to repot my plants again, for the third time in 9 days!! So I got some sleep aids and took one of each, three hours later and plants repotted I took one more of each,two hours later and clippings from my plants potted I took two of each.Don't ask me what happend next cuz I couldn't tell ya, my kids came home from school and found me asleep on the floor with my face in the dirt from the plant I was repotting :) They woke me up and sent me to my bed, I made it to the couch and crashed until 9 am, ty god it was a friday so the kids didn't have to get up for school the next day as they would have been late..I asked them what they had eaten for dinner and they said they went to grandmas,she lives next door,,whew! OKAY I am WAY off the subject now aren't I..Sorry,,anyway, my friend is really into the paranormal thing and should be letting me know within a matter of a few days what showed up on film if anything.She said she saw some images on her digital camera that shouldn't have been there,but we aren't sure of anything yet, My house is overrun with spirits so it wouldn't surprise me in the least, I am only interested really in the spirit who likes to try to choke me..
Scary that dude is I am telling you!!!
An on to other things again, my friend the dating hero has been talking to a guy in St. Pete, if she decided to take a trip down there I want to go with her and try to get to Mississippi to see some folks that I haven't seen in a long long time.
I just have to complain about one little itty bitty thing in my life,I have no money and I have no lightbulbs and so I am relegated to doing my laundry in a dark laundry room. This is not fun and I do not like it, but at the same time I am greatful that I am not trying to do laundry in a river pounding it against rocks!
My friend D gave me 30 $ today so I guess I can buy a light bulb now WOOHOO!!!!
He has been my friend for uhoh got to think now...19 years ! Holy Cow! that took some figuring...
Anywhoo I consider him to be like a brother, he meets my sister whom I had recently met myself as I was adopted and she is my biological sister raised by my biological mother, anyway they hook up and have been together for 6 + years now.So he is almost my brother in law ! YAY! I went to visit them today and had a good time, and well you see I had called D to see if I could trade him 10$ for 10 dollars worth of food,my 10 year old will not eat anything with hooves, and I had alot of beef , so he said sure, and as we were visiting I was saying how I need to go to energy assistance on tuesday as I have a disconnect notice for my power and that L&I still hasn't come through and I am beggining to panic, so we go out to have a cig and he hands me an extra 20$ bill.
I said was is this for, and he said gas ,cigs, etc..just because we care...I love that man! I am so glad that my sister is with him, he takes care of her and her son and there daughter so very very well, I am grateful that she has a man like him..And I am grateful that he has a lady like my sister!!!Oh kay before I get all sentimental...My corn children are driving me absolutley nuttso today,it has been constant 'mom bellie hit me" "mom pan won't share your bed"(they watch tv in my room)"mom I want candy" "mom wynnie looked at me weird""mom,mom,mom.,mom" Finally I told them all for the rest of the night my name is bitch and if they cuss we will play smackdown!
I just thought of an essentials list that I want to post so that will be next!!!

Everday essentials for this Queen:

1)solitude

2)caffeine

3)chocolate

4)posting and surfing

5)a hot steamy shower

6) Dove Shampoo and conditioner

7)Quite

8)laughter

9)art of some kind

10)at least an hour of music

11) interaction of some kind with the outside this damn house world

12)affection

13)kids home at night

14)at least one good home made meal

15)talking on the phone

16)a good massage ( two times a week at physical therapy so I am getting there)

17)nicotine

18)flirtation(coming and going)

19)chocolate( did I mention that yet)

20)scented candles

21)big fluffy blankies

22) my two body pillows ( hey when there is no man ya gots to hold somethin)

23)warm sockies

24)hair boobers to hold the curly masses at bay

25)my watch( I have to know what time it is all the time or I go nutters)

26)the sun

27)gatorade

28)chocolate

29)love from my dog and purrs from my cat

30)and personally I think that an orgasm a couple of times a day would be just fabulous!

I ahve a bit of a wish list too but really the only things that I want that I don't have now, are at least three thousand dollars,a chocolate lab(real not milk) and to be thin, and to have a date now and then...wishes,wishes,wishes..I need a geni :)




No comments: