Wednesday, January 05, 2005

100 things about The Queen

One Hundred Things! Oh wow, Boabahn I don't know if I can do this in as short a time as you did. I will keep track and let you know at the end!
starting NOW 12:20am

1) I can be very annoying

2) I am a very good friend

3)I am creative

4)I am in love with Chad Kroeger

5) I love Metallica

6)I am a lardo

7)I am a mom

8)I smoke cigarettes (marlboro 100's box)

9)when my favorite songs are on I don't care who is listening or that I am making there ears bleed with my injured moose voice!

10) I have degenerative Disc Disease

11) I had a partial hysterectomy when I was 30 ( no uterus, kept the ovaries)( they are up for adoption if anyone wants them)

12)I love old fashioned roses

13) I hate this number

14)I love black cats

15)okay I love all animals

16) I love Carole King

17) stupid stuff amuses me greatly

18) I am not that fond of peanut butter and have decided to try nutella as babs has said many times in her blog that NUTELLA is the SH**

19) I LOVE CHOCOLATE

20) I collect Frogs and fairys and buddahs

21) My kitchen is done in roosters and cows

22) My Uncle calls me bumwheez

23) I was afraid to drive until I was 18 and had a nightmare that my dad was seriously injured and I had to drive him to the hospital and couldn't do it and he died.

24) I have not ever been in an accident that was caused by me

25) I love old folks

26) War really makes me sad and angry

27) I LOVE M*A*S*H

28) I am an excellent cook, ( my friend Nej says I am the queen of chicken, I am not sure this is a compliment since men like to go around choking chiken!

29) I cannot bake cookies at all without totally screwing up

30) I cannot bake a cake for the life of me either (sometimes even the ones that come out of a box I somehow manage to screw up.!)

31) I love chinese and Italian food

32) I have never been outside of the U.S.

33) I have been to 5 concerts my entire life

34)I have been to the top of the Space Needle so many times I wanna puke

35)I Love seafood fresh out of the bay ( we are talking it is caught and we eat it within an hours time.

36) I love to swim and go boating

37) I am scared to death to try to water ski or snow ski as both times I tried it I got very hurt and will not do it again now that I am older.

38) I am freaked out by clowns and dolls and blenders

39) I hate bugs

40) I love snakes and frogs and lizards and the like

41) I have insomnia

42) little people scare me

43) big bad biker types don't scare me in the least

44) I love to write poetry and stuff

45) I still talk to my grandfather (he has been dead for 22 years)

46) I always know when someone I love is going to die or has died

47) I have actually scared people by telling them there future or there past

48) I had a dream about 9/11 one year before it happened, 6 months before it happened and the night before it happened.( everyone that I told, told me that I was crazy)

49)I once made a psychiatrist cry when he asked me if I heard voices and I told him that yes I do and I see people too, he asked me to clarify, and I told him about his grandmother standing behind him at the very moment and that she said such and such.

50)I Love Coke a cola and Mt. Dew ( Yes I know, I am a two timer)

51)i hate my boobs

52) I have cute toes

53) I can type 70 words per minute

54) I am terrible at MATH

55) I once corrected my highschool health teacher, he said that spinal fluid does not replace itself and I told him it does. I proved it!

56)I have never broken a bone ( knock on wood)

57)I am Bi-Polar

58) I hardly ever drink as I don't like it much

59)I have Arthritis like everywhere and fibromyalga to boot (yay me)

60)I am currently unemployed and penniless .( but not for long)

61)I love finding Nemo

62) my fav cartoon charcter of all time is the pink panther

63)I loved that song ( oh mickey hes so fine hes so fine he blows my mind HEY mickey)

64) I am incredibly ashamed by the above

65)I am actually very shy

66)I have a very dirty mind

67) I am very slowly going blind

68) when I get mad and yet I am calm it is time to WATCH THE F*** OUT!

69)

70) I love a good argumentative conversation

71) I just cannot figure some things out for myself

72) I learn by doing

73) I am terrible with money/finances

74) I love dove shampoo/conditioner/soap etc

75) If I don't get salad everyday I get cranky

76) I love doing laundry

77) I love doing dishes

78) I flat out refuse to take out the garbage and have gone to great lenghts to avoid said chore!(ie, have no qualms about asking people that stop by,neighbors,kids,to do it for me)

79)I love a man in fishnet stalkings and a corset (ty frank~n~furter)

80) I think Tim Curry is a damn sexy man

81) I love the sound of Sean Connerys voice

82) The song Iron Man turns me on

83)I have three tatoos and plan on getting more

84) I want my eyebrow repierced along with my nose and my navel.( the latter will have to wait until I lose weight!)

85) I am always watching what I eat

86) someone SAYS calorie,fat,food and I add on pounds

87) I adore mozarrela sticks and deep fried zucchini

88) I hate and am allergic to mushrooms

89) I have never tried escargo and do not ever plan on it!

90) I want to visit Australia, Italy, Scottland, and Jamaica

91) I want to learn japanese, french, italian, and spanish

92) I love bbq

93) Someday I want to have a horse again

94)I hate duck ( nasty!)

95) I do not like rude people

96) I was held by Kenny Rogers when I was a baby

97) I have met Eddy Vedder and Curt Cobain and several others

98)I was adopted

99) I met my birth family nearly 13 years ago

100) I am not all that witty until hours later when I think of something to say!

okay it is 1:05 , wow not even an hour! I didn't actually think I could come up with 100!




2 comments:

boabhan sith said...

#76 & #77 (washing dishes and doing laundry)
I'll take out your trash every freakin' day if you'll come do my dishes and laundry, LOL.
Wow...we've got a lot in commen. I collect fairies and my bathroom is done up in frogs.
...And I don't care how old Sean Connery is...I'd still do him!
LOL...see it's just men that this takes a while for...us women can talk and have been making lists since 2nd grade!

Queen on the run said...

LOl girl YOU GOT A DEAL!!!!!!!!
Just one problem! You are very far away!
MMM mmm mmmm Sean Connery!