Sunday, January 16, 2005

rollercoaster day

I am having a very bi-polar day today,I am very emotional, alot of things I have read and seen and heard today have brought tears to my eyes, some in sadness some in mirth.As for instance boabhans word mixup, click on the link "boabahn" to read..oh dear lord that cracked me up.I don't know why I am having a bi-polar day when it has been so blessedly long since the last time. I think I need to reread Stuarts peace of mind post.I am not feeling depressed and I am not feeling repressed and I am not feeling ultra uber happy either. I am neither high or low, I am going rapidy from one to the other and it sucks.I am really liking the fact that I can post this stuff, that I am not afraid to speak my most honest mind here at this spot.Where else can I do that?Hmm without getting shot or ridiculed anyway.I am not one to be closed mouthed don't get me wrong, I am known for being able to say things in such a way as to not offend someone when telling them a truth, and yet getting the point across..hmm sugar coating a tad! Yes that would be it, sugar coating..I have been told so many times by so many of my friends and family that I need to work on being a bitch.I don't understand why.Would this make me more intelligent? Would this make me even stronger then I am, just because I am not a bitch doesn't mean that I get stepped on (all the time....no this is not a link it is emphasis!) and just because I am not a bitch doesn't mean that I don't speak my mind or let people know my opinion, I am just not mean about it.I also wonder if maybe some of my bitchier friends might be jealous of my not a bitch status.I mean, well actually I have no idea, but isn't it hard to be friends with someone when both of you are bitches,doesn't it work out better if one friend is ultimatley nicer then the other?How does a double bitch relationship stand the test of time,of heart aches, of backstabbing, of jealousy, of huge fights, if one friend cannot be the first to forgive. Hmmm and in other aspects of being a bitch, do men really like their girlfriends,wives, etc to be bitchy?
Or is it that they want someone who will not be afraid to speak her mind? Because there is a huge difference.Then again maybe men don't pay enough attention to notice the difference or perhaps they just don't give a flying rats fuck either way. I am going to have to think about this at greater length..I do know that I don't want to be a bitch all of the time but I am feeling particularly bitchy and weird today..god damn I'm NOT at fucking disney land rollercoaster emotion ride....FUCK, today has just got me in a dither and I know not what to do.I think I need to go find a joke sight or go look at penissize.com again,ladys if you want a good laugh go there,OMIGOD!!!!!!! And gentlemen my best advice to you is DON"T LOOK! HEE HEE HEE.
See what I mean, up and fucking down...sheesh, I need a hottub and a guy to rub my shoulders and tell me I am beautiful.....(big sigh)


3 comments:

cedia said...

Thequeen, when you're a bitch, you get darts thrown at you. When you're not a bitch, you still get darts thrown at you. You never win. I'm a bitch but that goes with fair and due cause.

I just need a fucking massage and the guy can shut his mouth. And I'm gonna check out that site!!! Will it make me go Googly-eyes?!

naughtygirl said...

i feel you on the whole rollercoaster thing. ever since jim left thats how i am. up and down. but maybe thats pms. cant tell really. running a lil late. dammit. anyway off subject. i came to see if you updated and found some huge novels. i dont think men look for bitchy girls, i think they just get them. some girls are good at stashing that shit away for a lil while. and its true in friendship, a good one, one has to be the bitch and the other nice. you can have two friends be bitchy but it makes alot of drama. thats how i lost my one friend. but lifes a bitch, ya know?

gal artist said...

Sometimes I can be a bitch, but for the most part I just take too much shit. I think as I am getting older, I have learned to pick my battles and some things just aren't worth being all that Bitchy about.

You have a valid point about a bitchy woman being friend's with a nice woman, they balance each other out. Maybe that is why really nice men marry really bitchy women and really nice women marry bastards. Something to think about.

Going to go check that link now, I could use a good laugh.