Friday, December 31, 2004

A Brand New Year to FUCK UP ROYALLY!

Oh I am so excited! A whole entire NEW year to fuck up!!!!
YEAHHHHH WOO HOOOO OOOOOOOYEAHHHHH
Seriously I can't believe it has come around so fast, It seems like just yesterday it was the dawn of 1990. So much has happened in what seems like so little time. I swear just yesterday my dad was telling me to get down off the top of the fridge and act like a girl instead of a monkey.(OH wait that was yesterday ) Hmm, Well anywho... I just want to say to everyone out there who hasn't fucked up there lives, GOOD for you, keep it up and watch out that you don't get to close to me as I have a very contagious disease, its called: Fuckinupuslifeiss. Please do not get any closer, as a matter of fact you may want to stop reading this and go to another blog. And for those of you who are fellow sufferers of fuckinupuslifeiss, don't dispare I hear there is a cure out there. Researchers have discovered that having a job can keep the disease at bay and can possibly send it into remission. Good luck to all of you.
I am going back to bed now to wallow in dispare as with me the disease is far advanced and I can hardly get myself to do anything constructive...


HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR EVERYONE....

I KNOW THAT I WILL, AS EVERYTHING HAS TO WORK OUT AT SOME POINT......


We shall see shaint we!!!! I dare you to say that three times fast!

2 comments:

gal artist said...

I have a job but I am exhibiting symptoms for that disease.

My goal for 2005 should be "How can I screw up 2005 more than I did 2004?" LOL

boabhan sith said...

...I just wan't stability, Damn it!
I'm a Libra and I have to have the freakin' stability and 2004 had NONE!
1)husband's work got closed
2)he didn't work for several months
3)I was only bringing in $200 a month (our bills are 5x's that)
4)my grandma got really sick
5)my mom went in the hospital
6)I found a lump in my breast
7)my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer [thankfully it was removed before it could spread]

...I just want a nice UN-eventful year, is that too much to ask?!