Thursday, December 16, 2004

my two sense!

Well my female instincts are kicking in!
I have/had a friend who is a drug abuser.This is not a pretty sight. She damn near burned my house down falling asleep with lit cigarettes.Now she hates me because I kicked her out. Now I find out that she is staying at a hotel and is complaining to her near ex that no one will help her and she is alone in the big bad scary world. Well if she hadn't alienated and pissed off all her friends she wouldn't be alone. But all she really cares about is getting her drugs.
She has abandoned her children in various places around the country. And is now living in my near vacinity. My dilema...... I want to go save her..
It's a bird ! It's a plane ! It's super QUEEN!!!!!!!
I think I need to rethink my thinking! She could have cost my children their lives. And she blames everyone else for her problems. Like its all my fault that she came to Washington and no one here will help her now.
Like I twisted her arm and made her leave her husband, like I tied her up and made her cheat on evey guy she has ever been with, like I put a gun to her damn fool head and made her use everyone she has ever known.
Okay rethinking accomplished!!!!!!!!


Whew! Saved myself on that one!

No comments: