Thursday, December 30, 2004

psycho pussy

Ha ha made ya look! This is actually about an obnoxous feline member of my family, a new very cranky feline member of the family. He has since arriving at about 6 pm, scratched all three of my children , my youngest so bad that she will have a permanent scar near her lower lip, growled and hissed at my kajun kitty and attacked my little dog daisy ( betchya thought I was gonna say toto!) He has knocked over my garbage can, finches, and hamster. And I swear to god he opened the fridge and drug out the left over chicken thigh I had in there waiting to be made into soup. He has torn my curtains and broken a cherished lamp passed down from my grandmother. He has pissed on my favorite sweater and a bin of clean laundry. He has shitted upon my counter MY COUNTER!!! And he has (apparently attempting to end his life) practically drowned in my fish tank! ( I bet he wanted to eat my poor unsuspecting fishes)
And to top it all off this stinking pussy has sprayed just about everything I own and even went upstairs to make sure he didn't miss any spot what so ever. Needless to say I have been scrubbing all day and gluing and sewing and bandaging etc etc etc....
And that goddamn cat from outer fucking space is now and forever OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!
I pray to god he runs away and some lovely old lady adopts him and he is an angel for her.
I must make myself pray for this instead of the reverse, which is unfortunatley the truer prayer,
That the stupid fucking insane cat gets squished by one of the idiots who likes to race down this road in the middle of the night with his boonk boonk and dink shit blaring.
I know I know it is MEAN, but my BABY is forever scarred by this beast from hell and I wish death to take him. Well okay a quick and painless death, but death all the same.
And to think I left I comment for Rathwel yesterday lauding the wonders of forgiveness..

The most ironic thing in all of this. The hell cats name...... buddah

No comments: