Friday, December 24, 2004

fuber d dubbered

I have sooo not been happy today! My nose is stuffed up and I have a headache from hell, and now I can't sleep as usual because I slept until 2 this afternoon, I have all these chrismassy things that I have to do tomarrow and go to and I just don't feel like it, If that makes me a grinch then so be it, color me GREEN! I don't like christmas much again, I hate this time of year, I feel bad for those who have nothing,literally nothing, because they are living on the street, there aint no santa handing out hot drinks and a filling meal and a heated sleeping bag and fluffy warm pillow is there.I would love to be that Santa but I don't have the funds to do it, It pisses me off that these political (nice wonderful folks) spend all this fat ass amount of money to try to get elected but there are people freezing and starving to death in our streets. It just makes no sense to me what so ever and I think it is ultra fucked up.I think I need to get some rest and some vitamin C so I don't have this piss poor attitude all day tomarrow and the next day and take all the decorations and all the presents away from everyone I know while I am stealing there blankets and there food to give to the homeless and the cold. Modern day Robin, with a pretty red hat. and no reindeer.
Doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

christmas shmismas
and bah humbug!

2 comments:

gal artist said...

Wow, I felt like that yesterday myself.

It doesn't help that my husband is sick and miserable, and of course couldn't lift a finger to help me, us women could have double pneumonia, the flu and give birth on top of it and still have to work. Men!

And yeah, if all those high and mighty rich people would give a little back, there wouldn't be so many hungry people.

Have a Merry Christmas, I hope you are feeling better today.

Queen on the run said...

Thanks dl I do feel better, and I totally agree with you men are wussies!!!!!! no offense men...lol