Friday, December 17, 2004

Kentucky Fried Boo Boo

Well, I have had quite the interesting day, Things have gone suprisingly well ever since last night and I finally got the time loss check I had been waiting for! YAY! okay everyone Christmas can now come back! I was able to get everyone on my list something!
And I got myself a fancy new celly! Woo Hoo.
And then today I paid some bills and watched my nephew for a bit and then went to Kentucky Fried Chicken to get dinner and they gave me two of everything I ordered! Woops for them and YAY for me! SO I invited some folks over and we had a delicious dinner!
I know I know I should have taken it back when I realized what had happened, But it is so far away.........
Besides I happen to know that resteraunts give food away all the time and waste it and all kinds of stuff. The food they gave us on accident got eaten and that is all that matters! Just watch me
sell the devil and icecream!
Thankyou by the way to those who have commented I appreciate the feed back and request more. If you could see me right now I look like a lost puppy with big blue sad eyes and a gently wagging tail.( okay I have big blue eyes and no tail)( But who's looking anyway!)
Well I need to go and do some more damn laundry, I swear that stuff magically dirtifies itself.I wish it would walk its happy ass to the washer and then once clean jump on over to the drier and then TA DA it could fold itself and put itself away,oh and dishes should be the same way and the floors should be magically perpetually clean, Floors should EAT dirt instead of wearing it.
See the problem here is that most houses are built by men and men just normally don't think of these kinds of things. I need to become an architect,(with a magic wand)and I could build a house that was self cleaning. I bet I could do it!
HMMMMMMMM
huuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh
something to ruminate about at the very least.
Fantasy fodder.........good stuff maynard.
Yup thats the shit!

No comments: