Sunday, December 26, 2004

damn why'd I have to read that?!!!

Why'd I have to read that damn meme
I don't want to die painfully so here it is.

Three names you go by:
1)bunwheez (thankyou uncle fruitcake)
2)adorable ( really its true, I swear!)
3) hey sexy momaaa ( oh come on you believe that don'tchya)

Three screen names you have had:
1)dakota

2)smashbasher
3)nbr1chadfan

Three things you like about yourself:
1)hmm my cute button nose

2) my two belly buttons
3)my sense of humor

Three things you don't like about yourself:
1) my fat arms (seriously I think I am still waving goodbye to my friend who left a month ago!)

2)My ghetto ghetto ghetto booty (I could keep going, as does my ass)
3)my insomnia

Three things that scare you:
1) threats of kicking the bucket painfully

2) Tellie tubbies (those things are so fucking evil!)
3) bugs especially spiders,scorpions,and millipedes

Three of your everyday essentials:
1) caffeine

2)cigarettes
3)chocolate
in that order please!

Three things you are wearing right now:
1)my watch
2)three earings
3)thumb ring
no you cannot look!

Three of your favorite bands
1)Nickleback (duh)
2)Aerosmith
3)Black Sabbath

Three of your favorite songs at present:
!)Someday (Nickleback)
2)down with the sickness (can't remember name of band)
3)Believe (Cher)

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1)prostitution

2)web cam girl
3)cyber slut
well actually,
1) swimming with dolphins
2)going to an art museum
3)make chinese pizza

Three physical things about the opposite sex (**or same**) that appeal to you:
1)hands (male)

2)eyes (male)
3)throat (male)

Three things you just can't do:
1)be calm during an earth quake or fire ( I have proven this ad naseum)
2)work apparently
3)sprout wings and fly

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1) blogging
2) hanging with the kiddos
3)listening to music

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1)talk to my friend in New York
2) talk to my friend in Mississippi
3)talk to chad kroeger where ever he may be

Three careers you are considering:
1)professional vampire
2)road kill technician
3)singer of teligrams

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1)solaris 9
2) tryactin4
3)disneyland ( I have about as much luck of getting there as I do the previously named)

Three kids names:
1) iggy
2) zoe
3)heysus

Three things you want to do before you die:
1) kick Brittney Spears in the throat
2)Kiss madona
3)Bring Elvis back to life

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
Gizzmo
Yoda
and Gene Simmons

1 comment:

boabhan sith said...

Disturbed sings down with the sickness...I love that song too.