Monday, December 06, 2004

All in a days journey!

  • Well, I hate my job! It sucks! Delivering pizza is like a strange form of torture and the tips are NOT worth the effort or the gas money! God I have lived in this town my entire life and I get lost so much its crazy, I have to call every other customer to get directions....Ridiculous. And the fact that I have all these bills to pay including rent and car insurance.(no insurance no job)I feel like I am drowning right now. I have absolutely no mony and its my middle daughters birthday this week and so she gets nothing from me. Hell I don't even know if we will have electricity at the end of the week let alone a birthday cake. I am getting very stressed out about this and I don't know what to do. I would ask for a loan but everyone I know is in pretty much the same boat as I am. And you guessed it I am not a relative of Mr. Bill Gates. It really sucks to be working and not have any damn money,I have about two washes worth of laundry soap left and yup no money to buy more, so pretty soon me and my kids are going to be not only penniless, living in the dark, and dirty but we will also have nothing but dirty clothes to wear.I suppose I could wash clothes in the bathtub but it would take a week for them to dry what with how cold it is now.Well if we lived in Hawaii at least we would be warm and we could just camp out on some hidden beach somewhere. I have no Idea what the hell I am going to do. I am already looking for a second job. Anyone need a caregiver for an elderely relative? I am willing to move! Yah speaking of which if I can't get things straightend out here soon I will have to move to Hattisburg Mississippi. Why? Because that is the only place I have left to go. Well I do have a friend here with an extra room but she is not a kid person and I don't think she would want to have me and my kids living with her in her two bedroom apartment. I just don't see how that would work. This is one of those times that I am crying as I write this. I do know that everything will work out however it is supposed to, it has to. So whatever is meant to happen will happen and Until then I will just keep plodding along and trying to get stuff taken care of the best as I can. I need another job bad and fast. For crying out loud christmas is coming in like 3 weeks........ arhhhgggg...

No comments: