Thursday, December 23, 2004

some poems by the queen

untitled
I don't want to take
your righteous shit no more
you think your so fuck n smart
you make an ass of you
you make a fool of me
Try to make it all my fault
Sit on this, take the fall
you need to look
you need to see
you are so blind
you need to bleed
I don't want to listen
and I don't want to fuckin hear
your harsh cruel words
that have no standing here
your ugly words I shove
them down your shouting throat
you need to stop your moldy spouting
you show your ass, we all see the truth
your inadequecy,amazes me
shut your mouth,just shut your
mouth,shut your mealy, worm
filled mouth.



untitled again
You don't know me
I've never shown you
I never had the balls
to let you in behind the walls
I fear no one could understand
the things I think
the things I feel
It's always the falseness of me
everyone attempts to steal
if it was known
the secret of me
I fear you might swarm
like a heard of hungry bees
come swallow this facade
please,please, I beg you please
take this falseness away from me
set me free,let me be
who I really am
all I really am
set me free,set me free,
please I beg you
set me free.



Morphine Dreams and Valum Kisses

Morphine dreams and valum kisses
dance with me while my
xanax tells a rainbow story
Morphine dreams and valum kisses
sleep with me a while, I need
someone to hold me down.
Morphine dreams and valum kisses
play with me while my percocet
sings us a fairy song
Morphine dreams and valum kisses
take my hand and walk with me down
this pretty path of pills.
I think I am addicted, addicted to
being ill,I think I am addicted
addicted to these pills
Morphine dreams and valum kisses
dance with me while my percocet
tells a rainbow story,
Sleep with me and hold me down,
take my hand, I'll take you down a
pretty path of pills,Morphine dreams
and valum kisses dance with me
just for a while,sing and play and
dance with me,oh sing and play and
dance with me
Morphine dreams and valum kisses
sing and play and dance with me
morphine dreams and valum kisses
morphine dreams and valum kisses.


untitled

My friend,she died,
she left me behind,
she didn't say goodbye,
she just killed herself away,
She gave away her daughters
like so much luggage.
She gave away her soul
as if it didn't make a difference.
She gave away her soul,so she
could get high again.
She just had to have her fucking high.
She had to have those fucking meds.
They killed her off nice and slow
those idiot doctors,pretend to be blind
they are responsible
they could have stopped
should have stopped
handed out her death in doses
shot her up in the hospitals
she swallowed down their lies
they handed hers out to her in bottles
handed out her death in doses,
My friend,she died,
she left me behind,
she didn't say goodbye,
she swallowed all her poisons,
swallowed all her poisons.


untitled yet again


burning desire
burning wildfire
smoke comes from me
from my body entire
I have to kiss your tender lips
gotta feel your feather kiss
touch you with my fingertips
burn my skin,grant my wish
I bathe you with my steamy tongue
lick your feet, your chest, your chin,
take it all into my mouth
spilling out,spilling out,
burning desire,
burning wildfire,
smoke comes from me
from my body entire
I must caress
I must obsess
I've got to go
down,down ,down on you
I've got to get you in,
deep within myself
gentle grip,pulsing love,
at the tip on with the glove
push inside,push inside
ride the pleasure tide
push inside, push inside.


well that it for now.Asta la pizza

No comments: