Sunday, December 19, 2004

My fuali results!

Such fun was that!
I would like to take a moment to suggest that everyone go to fuali.com
Hilarious! Celebrity fight matches! I would love to see Miss Piggy verses Yoda! Now that would be a fight!
Anyway the tests are absolutely hilarious and I just had to take them all!
Even the metrosexual one that is suppossed to be for just the guys!
Okay results are as follows.
47%white trash (I don't live in a trailer,but almost everyone I know is or has been a truck driver,tugboat captain,or commercial fisherman)
65%hippie (Peace not war man)
2%Bitch ( my friends tell me that I really need to work on that)
75%grunge( I swear to god I created that in 8th grade,and I swear to god that Kurt saw me and stole it,although I did meet him once and thought he was very nice)
52%evil genius) MUAHHHHHHHH
52%Tortured artist( my house is messy enough to prove it!)
66%Metal Head(OZZY! OZZY! OZZY!)This test asks if you know who Eddy is,And I do,)( Iron Maiden is the only clue you get)
49%Goth (My friend takes credit for creating that when she was in fifth grade, I swear on a stack of spell books)
48%Punk Rock( YEAHHHHHH SEX PISTOLS RULE)
12%Geek( I need to up my points on that one)
35% internet addict(Give me a week and I will retake that one!)
46%emo( I don't even know what this is,but the results told me to stop looking at my shoes :) I hardly ever even where shoes so this made me laugh histerically)
17% ska ( don't really know what this is either and the results called me a poser!!! LOL)
9% metrosexual ( this was the one just for the guys, I was happy with the result because I think those kind of guys are ridiculous and need to relax.Sorry cousin larry)( He irons his money folks!)
and last but not least
11%raver( this I was impressed with since I have never been to a Rave!)

Seriously check it out the sight is full of great fun!


Ps. As always Thankyou Rath,
And thankyou smokysmurf for your lovely comments!

No comments: