Wednesday, December 22, 2004

relegated to the library

MY friends poor computer has taken a dive!So here I sit at my local library and I am actually happy because this computer is so much faster then my friends jurassic anchor.
BUt I am also unhappy because alas the library is not open at night when I most like to be online.There are is wn entire host of folks who are night owls and as we night owls know we are the most interesting bunch! I don't know how long it will take before I am back online at home, My wopnderful ex is coming over to try to solve the problem, in the meantime I will make it to the library as often as I can or I will diturb my neighbors peace and quite because I MUST check my email everyday and I MUST blog at least every other day if not every day because I am now addicted to getting things off my chest!
I am hoping that the problem will be solved quickly as it is driving me crazy not to be able to smoke as I sit here! In other news of the4 get it iff your chest type, my daughter ran away yesterday, i found her of course but I had to call the police because we are of the dramatic sort (she gets it from me ) and she wouldn't come out of her friends house and her friends mother wasn't home, there neighbor got involved (very nice lady actually) and she called the mother at work and they all (cops and mother) showed up at pretty much the same time. The child came home with me and she was stoned out of her gourd more later I have but a few minuites

No comments: