Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I guess I am full of mularky

I guess I am full of shit! Because here at home I sit!
Jen was here and fixed the computer!
I am so glad to be home
smokin cigs and chattin on my phone!
Iv'e come back to blogspot
to amuse all you LOT! ha ha ha !!!!



Okay on with the story of my teenage tornado!
She was high when we finally got her in the car, she admitted it,
I don't know what to do with this young storm of mine, I have about as much control over her as the newsman does a hurricane,
she is driving me crazy and she hurt us all pretty badly saying terrible things about us.
Anyway she is no longer allowed around her aunt and uncle they want nothing to do with her and I can't hold it against them, It does hurt though that they have given up on her.
I believe that if you love someone you don't give up on them. PERIOD.
Even if they hurt you with words or accusations or actions that you don't approve of.
Well I guess I will figure it all out at some point. But I have a feeling it won't be until I am a grandma!

No comments: