Friday, December 10, 2004

In memory of dimebagdaryl

I am writing this with great sadness in my heart.I know alot of people are murdered everyday at that makes me sad too.There is just no making sense of such a thing as killing a person.In cold blood.
Or any other way for that matter.I just want to say that I feel terrible for his family and and friends and I know his fans are all still in shock.I know I am, I of course didn't know him personally I only listened now and then to Pantera. They are awesome and I will miss that guitar playing man!!!!!! God send many angels to his family and friends now, especially to his bro who wittnessed the whole tragic event unfold right next to him.And GOD please also send many angels to the family and friends of all those who where shot and or killed, and maybe even especially to the family and friends of the shooter,who more then anyone want anwers.
WEll folks that about covers todays blog, that is if anyone is even reading this.IF you have read this, light a candle for a music man.

No comments: