Thursday, December 30, 2004

stuff that irks me

Things that irk me to no end!

1) People who don't appreciate anything that they have.
2) People who take advantage of the kindness of others.
3) Rude people, this includes children who are old enough to understand or be taught by their parents.
4) Cheesy Romance Novel Covers ( why would anyone read those things????)
5) Not being able to find the book that I want at the library
6) Bad Pizza ( I bet all chinese pizza is grubbin)
7) Grumpy cats!
8) When my children won't listen even when I threaten them with a foot in the keaster!!!!!
9) Running out of smokes
10) Having smokes and no light
11)When this beastley puter acts up
12) When certain people in my family pretend to be someone they are not ,or more then they are
13)Being ignored
14)Not getting any email
15)When I ask my kids to clean something and they say they have done it but they really haven't.(Like cleaning up their damn rooms)
16) When I over use my minutes on my cell and my service gets suspended
17) Men who are abusive to the one they suposedly love
18) Parents
19) Not being appreciated
20) When no one sends me flowers ( I have never ever been sent flowers )
21) When people are late
22) When my dog leaves me gifts on the bathroom floor. ( which I step on in the dark , eeeewwwww)
23) When I can't solve a math problem. ( I suck at math terribly)
24) When people laugh at me for not being able to divide fractions)
25)Not getting a break from reality when I so desperately need one
26) Not being able to pay my bills because I am a big fat loser!!!
27) Hearing terrible things on the news , (say, when I hear that money meant to help those who have suffered from the TSunami has been stolen by some retarded rat bastard with no soul)
28) Not being able to smoke and type at the same time.
29) Selfish people
30) Spongebob ( ie, Sharnado)
31) The fact that in writing this I have accomplished being one of those people that I mentioned in # 1
There for I will now go to a list of 30 things that I am grateful for. ( As a way of making up for my unappreciativeness)

I am greatful for
1) My children
2) My friends and family
3) The health of my children and others whom I love
4)The color of the sunset tonight
5) My dog!
6) My other pets
7) This puter
8) My failing sight ( hey at least I have sight!)
9) My parents ( most of the time)
10) Birthdays
11) Thoughtful people
12) The flowers In my garden
13) The color of grass
14) Lasagna
15) Chocolate
16) People who volunteer
17) Doctors
18) Car insurance
19) My ability to think
20) People who donate
21) Good news
22) Cheap food items that last forever
23) Left overs to make another meal from
24) The roof over my head
25) Generosity
26) Curtains
27) Warm clothes on cold days and cool clothes on hot days
28) Truck drivers
29) Musicians and artists
30 ) LOVE

Well tha tha tha thats all folks

1 comment:

boabhan sith said...

I can handle the cheesy romance covers as long as they have really really really hot, half-naked (or naked for that matter) men on the cover.
I may not read the book but I just might buy it and put if up on my book shelf in display so I can glance at the sweetness of his rippling hot nakedness at any given time.

I like the vampire romance novels...not the cheesy ones but the ones that if you took the romance out of it was still a good book ones.
I'm going to add you to my links...if it pleases you your majesty.