Saturday, December 25, 2004

christmas is over!!! woo hoo~!

Well thankgod the holidays are finally over! My norfolk Island Pine is lightless and devoid of other decorations, the lights around the windows are now back in there boxes.I just have to take down the stockings!
The kids are happy they were spoiled by every one but me.. which is alright because I was able to give them two gifts each and put some things in the stockings. I am just so glad that its over as this is always a stressful time for me.
On other subjects I am talking to a friend on my cell and she is having some deep issues that I have no Idea how to handle. I don't even know what advice to give her. She is getting divorced , the guy lives in Arizona and we have been talking for the last few months so I know what he has been up to, well now he wants her to come back, well he is not sure he does have another opportunity with another lady that he is considering and he hasn't told my friend about this woman, she is debating on going back because she is basically homeless and doesn't want to find out what its like to sleep under a bridge, she doesn't love her husband and is afraid things will go wrong again just as they did before.I don't know what to tell her. I don't know what to tell him when he asks for advice from me.
I don't like being in the middle either, I am friends with both of them and I know secrets from both sides that would make there decisions easier for them. But I cannot tell said secrets as that would be a breach of friendship.
ARRRGGGGGG... At least I can write about it here.....

No comments: