Tuesday, December 14, 2004

chinese pizza

Out here in the great northwest, us rock fans listen to KISW!
And on KISW there is a really great dj named Ricker.And Ricker does this very funny, hilarious actually, chinese pizza skit.Well today that skit just happens to reflect my life.I got FIRED from the pizza place! I feel like the biggest loser on the frickin planet! YES I know I hated that job, it sucked and you know I had a hard time seeing in the dark and all but still, how fucking pathetic to get fired from such a cheesy job ( I know I know...cheesy! lol) But its the truth!!!!! OH god! And right before christmas. Dammit!
I went job hunting all day yesterday and today so maybe someone will call me back about one of the 27 jobs I applied for.In the meantime I will just bury my head in the frickin sand!!! Ech what the hell am I worried about, it was a delivery job and it sucked and I can do soooooo way better then that.I am worth a helluva lot more then 7.16 an hour.
I wish I could just win the lottery or something(don't we all) Then I could take the kids traveling around the world and maybe we could have real chinese pizza delivered by a chinese man on a bicycle!No seriously I would love to take the kids to Disney Land and The Taj Mahal.My Aunt recently went to India and sent back a beautiful pic of the Taj Mahal.
I was sent reeling into fantasy land of visiting there someday and you guessed it eating chinese pizza on the steps!
Well I suppose I should jump out of lala land and get back to doing something productive,it is time to fix dinner...I wonder if there is a word for pizza in chinese?????huh.

No comments: