Monday, December 13, 2004

cummon CCCCLLLLEATUSSSS

Well, well, well, Isn't life interesting!
I actually made some good tips this saturday! SOOOO Happy!!!! WOOO HOOO
Man I tell ya what I have read some other blogs, some folks are really funny!
IF I am having a bad day I just check out other blogs and then I don't feel so bad, Instead I feel like having a coke and a smile and shutting the fuck up!!!!!!!
I met a guy at yahoo! We have exchanged several emails. And Pics, I think he is funny and cute and just my type because he actually has a brain!
And he doesn't seem to be after ONE thing only. Which has scored him major points in my book. I do not like guys who are after a quick lay and then they don't ever want to see you again. That is just not my style.
On other subjects, my ex came over this week and we had a very interesting conversation.It seems that he didn't realize what he had until he lost it.
OOPS!!!!!!!!!! His bad.... Oh well.
My daughters birthday went well she got alot of the gifts that she wanted and is most happy with her scooby chia pet. Its cute! It really is.
I was actually able to go and get the kids some christmas gifts so now I am not feeling so bad about that issue. At least they have one gift from mom.
My friend nej was over here earlier and we were checking out some of the more interesting web sites (wink wink) and she had to go home real fast.
I think she might have gotten excited and went home to you know....
I swear to god she was out of her like a bolt of lightning. One minute we are laughing and pointing and the next minute she is history. I don't know maybe I am just hallucinating, that happens sometimes this late at night....
Well I hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week. Whoever you may be..................................... ASTA LA PIZZA

1 comment:

rathwel said...

It appears it is my honor and privilege to be the first to post a comment on your blog. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.I will also try to direct more people to your blog.By the way, a belated Happy Birthday to your daughter.