Wednesday, July 20, 2005

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Goodbye Mr. James Doohan. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. I just saw that you have passed away. I know your ashes will be rocketed into space. What a wonderful grave your ashes will have. Out among the stars just as was the character you played for so many wonderful years. As a HUGE Star Trek fan I know I am not the only one who will remember you fondly with a smile. Their are two sentences of which I believe you are most famous for. " Beam me up Scotty." Which you would then beam whoever up And " Captain, she can't take much more of this, she's gonna blow." No one could ever say that line quite the way you did. That line now will forever immortalize you.
Enjoy your new view James!

No comments: