Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Interview by DL..

Questions and Answers:
1) If there is one dream that you have yet to accomplish, what is it?
I want to own a Harley someday. Actually I want to meet a nice biker guy and ride his Harley! I do want to be able to ride it myself though. I love to be in control of big roaring things....
2) If you could spend a day with anyone of your choosing, who would it be and why?
Thats a tough one. There are alot of people I would love to spend a day with. I am always with my kids so they don't qualify for this question. I see family and friends frequently so they don't qualify either. I would say God, but we spend every day together. I am going to go with Mya Angelou. I hope I spelled her name correctly. She is amazing.We could all benefit from a day in that great ladies presence.
3) If you were to write a book, what would it be about? I will have to say either a fantasy/ scifi. Or a book about my drama filled, rollercoaster, fat chick life.
4) If you became a millionaire, but it had the condition that you had to spend it all in one day,how would you spend it? Awesome question!! I really thought about this alot. I know for sure I would give family and friends enough money to at least make a down payment on a house. I would make sure friends and family and maybe a few strangers in the right place at the right time got brand new cars. Or I would pay off what they owe on the one they already have. I would then give the rest to the " Make a wish foundation.
5) If you could be anything but a person, a plant, an animal, a thing, what would you be?
I thought of this alot too. I gotta go with an Eagle. They are big powerful and fearless. They are magestic and confident. And to top it all off they gots wings man. Whats not to love?!

The rules:
1) Leave me a comment saying interview me please.
2) I will respond by asking you five questions. ( not the same as you see here.)
3) You will update your blog/site with the interview questions.
4) You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Thankyou dl for the fabulous questions. I hope that if someone wants to be interviewed I can think of some great questions like that!!

No comments: